Yes, Mardaani 2. I got scared of the villian..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, Mardaani 2. I got scared of the villian..
This movie w Vince Vaughn
Santa Claus brother 😆
Never a Bollywood movie as I’d see a waste of money. Just soldier thru it
12 years ago I think I walked out of Break ke baad. Actually, everyone in the theatre walked out so maybe I’m confusing myself. I do know I hated that movie so much I came right back on here and wrote a furious rant of a review. My memory is a bit fuzzy. But lord knows my sister still doesn’t want to watch any Hindi movie at the theater recommended by me after that debacle.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
La La Land. 🥴
I remember it swept the Oscars that year. 😆
I tried watching it a couple years back online. It panned down to LA traffic and opened with a song and dance number. I figured it's gonna be two hours worth of singing and dancing with no dialogue exchanges and put it away. 😆
No but should have for Refugee and Saawariya, two movies where I started contemplating my life choices😆
Originally posted by: arnavfluffy
Omg haha i had forgotten about that movie 😆
I dont think they ever played that on Tv as well
It is the worse movie ever… I can’t think of anything more torturous and painful! It should be banned everywhere forever
2 baari.
Avval toh Khichdi The Movie 🥱
Dooja Dilwale (main Johnny Lever ka comedy scene enjoy karrela tha lekin mere saare saathigan uthke jaane lage aur merko bhi ghasit nikale 😭)
Yes, Cheeni Kam during the interval.
Never walked but the torture I felt in my memory is Dabanng 3 and Kambakht Ishq. I felt Humshakals and Tees Maar Khan are criticized more than those two movies.
https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
5