She writes sooo well ❤️
Congratulations to them!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She writes sooo well ❤️
Congratulations to them!
Maybe Mira can now stop making posts every few months worrying about Bipasha and KSG marriage.
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
Maybe Mira can now stop making posts every few months worrying about Bipasha and KSG marriage.
What did she post?? Can you share the link?
its a Jennifer Winget fan that makes ageist and misogynistic posts then gets banned regularly.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5293751/did-bipasha-ruined-ksgs-career?pn=3
Bips looks gorgeous... ksg looks at-peace❤️
Originally posted by: arnavfluffy
Why do they have to be semi naked to show the preganancy.
Maybe coz otherwise we would feel Bipasha is wearing loose ill fitting clothes and there is no real baby bump there..😉
They r just making it amply clear with proof
Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie
I don't have a fetish or anything, but I've always loved KSG's hands. IMO he has some of the nicest hands I've seen on a man. They are strong and manly, yet look so soft, smooth, and well taken care of.
Anywho lol...
These pictures are really nice and they both look so good and happy. They're going to be great parents.
I agree, he has lovely hands but since I have a fetish, I’ve seen more beautiful fingers. 😳
Good for them but i seriously hope he raises the kid with affection. For now it seems he is not back to his philandering ways
She looks stunning. Look at her glow! (God bless). I hope she has an easy delivery & a healthy baby. May the child grow in & with love having both parents by his/her side. ❤️
The pregnancy glow on her face is . Many many congratulations to KSG - Bips.
https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-singh-grover-and-bipasha-basu-enter-prime-videos-alliance-together-heres-what-we-know_234978
Mahira Khan is pregnant She is glowing https://www.instagram.com/p/DdNO-JQMsjq/?stkn=MTFuN2VyenlzdjVkZw==...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://x.com/i/status/2050470185266810960
0