Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mani’s promo I can watch. Other 2 uploader not made them available for my country
Do you think neha might give money to mani???
Do you think neha might give money to mani???
The reason I say this is the way she went ga ga and crying over his singing especially high pitch. Wouldn’t surprise me
The reason I say this is the way she went ga ga and crying over his singing especially high pitch. Wouldn’t surprise me
I got that. I just hope it doesn't come to that. It would be a bit too much.
So Chetanya and Pratyush will only do duets, and Soyab and Rohan (respectively) will carry them forward.
And of course, there is Sayli Cam!
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle
So Chetanya and Pratyush will only do duets, and Soyab and Rohan (respectively) will carry them forward.
And of course, there is Sayli Cam!
Of course all the work will be done by Soyeb and Rohan and credit will be given to Chetanya and Pratyush.