I usually don't get into fan wars or argue with incels but I really wanna post the meme : ab bol na madarc**d and tag that one user Basket145 and her gazillion id's
she was so confident bips can't conceive naturally now eat shit biatch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I usually don't get into fan wars or argue with incels but I really wanna post the meme : ab bol na madarc**d and tag that one user Basket145 and her gazillion id's
she was so confident bips can't conceive naturally now eat shit biatch
Originally posted by: WKJIOXOB2WFDTXCT
I usually don't get into fan wars or argue with incels but I really wanna post the meme : ab bol na madarc**d and tag that one user Basket145 and her gazillion id's
she was so confident bips can't conceive naturally now eat shit biatch
People are so cruel. Pregnancy, and being able to conceive is such a difficult and sensitive time of one's life, especially with overworked actresses who are expected to be perpetually skinny. Congrats to Bipasha! Hoping for a happy healthy baby!
Congratulations 🥳
She's looking so good. KSG is looking like his DMG phase. Did he get some work done or it's just filters 🤔
Originally posted by: NR6R7SYC6ZCBIIKT
I usually don't get into fan wars or argue with incels but I really wanna post the meme : ab bol na madarc**d and tag that one user Basket145 and her gazillion id's
she was so confident bips can't conceive naturally now eat shit biatch
She will try to come up with a new theory about the pregnancy. I remember that person as Mira. 😂
Why do they have to be semi naked to show the preganancy.
Would you like to comment on Arjun's hairy fingers?
Yup she went too far with her hatred & was super insensitive 🤡Originally posted by: NP5TJDN4NQLZENFG
I usually don't get into fan wars or argue with incels but I really wanna post the meme : ab bol na madarc**d and tag that one user Basket145 and her gazillion id's
she was so confident bips can't conceive naturally now eat shit biatch
Congratulations KSG and Bips
Looks like she is 4 or 5 months pregnant

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Look at her glowing with radiance. KSG’s hands are looking nice too.
I don't have a fetish or anything, but I've always loved KSG's hands. IMO he has some of the nicest hands I've seen on a man. They are strong and manly, yet look so soft, smooth, and well taken care of.
Anywho lol...
These pictures are really nice and they both look so good and happy. They're going to be great parents.
https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-singh-grover-and-bipasha-basu-enter-prime-videos-alliance-together-heres-what-we-know_234978
Mahira Khan is pregnant She is glowing https://www.instagram.com/p/DdNO-JQMsjq/?stkn=MTFuN2VyenlzdjVkZw==...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://x.com/i/status/2050470185266810960
0