Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Sirf hands nahi..whole KSG is looking nice.
For the first time I liked him n not Bipasha.
Congrats to them
I know. I didn’t want to take Bipasha’s moment away by focusing on KSG. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Sirf hands nahi..whole KSG is looking nice.
For the first time I liked him n not Bipasha.
Congrats to them
I know. I didn’t want to take Bipasha’s moment away by focusing on KSG. 😆
Field day for jenny fans 😆
Congratulations ksg bips , so happy for you both.. ❤️
I'm so happy for her !
Originally posted by: Pardhaan
Field day for jenny fans 😆
Well, their badduas and curses on ksg-bips marriage didn't work. 😆
Bips is looking beautiful
Congratulations to the couple! 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Well, their badduas and curses on ksg-bips marriage didn't work. 😆
It is getting stronger day by day. It is a new phase in their lives.
OMG. So the people who kept asking if she's pregnant for the 2 years were right?! She IS pregnant. YAY.
Congrats to them! She looks so happy
https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-singh-grover-and-bipasha-basu-enter-prime-videos-alliance-together-heres-what-we-know_234978
Mahira Khan is pregnant She is glowing https://www.instagram.com/p/DdNO-JQMsjq/?stkn=MTFuN2VyenlzdjVkZw==...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://x.com/i/status/2050470185266810960
0