Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Part-20

"Neil..are you sleeping with your eyes open?..are you listening to what I'm saying?"Mini asked seeing Neil's expression and patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah..I'm listening "he replied..

"Ok.. Then what is Meissner effect?"Mini asked.

"That.. is... That is expulsion of superconductor...."

"Neil.. you are wrong. I will say it again. If you don't understand then tell me" said Mini calmly.

Neil nodded. Mini explained the topic again in a story-telling manner.He tried not to let his mind wander to other thoughts but to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Understood?" Mini asked.

" expulsion of a magnetic field from the interior of a material that is in the process of becoming a superconductor"Neil said.

"That's right..now let's study the next topic" said Mini and started explaining the next topic.

Neil was not able to grasp quickly. Without hesitation she explained each topic until he understood.

"Ok... we will study the rest tomorrow. It's 12.. I want to sleep" Mini said while closing the book.

When they started studying, the two of them were sat on the two ends of the sofa, and now there is not even one hand distance between them.Neil felt a thought that this shrinking distance was the distance between their minds.He also thought that there were no unnecessary fights between them for the past one month.

"Good night" Mini's voice put a rein on his thoughts."hmm.. good night "he said and lay down in the sofa.

"Neil.....Sunday is our Arjun's birthday. How about we give him a surprise birthday party?" Bobby's message came on Neil's phone during break time at the call center.

"yeah...nice idea👍but no drinking."Neil replied.

"why bro..have you completely given up drinking?"Bobby asked.

"Yup"Neil replied.

"Is it because your wife said😜?" Bobby asked.

"No.. never. Alcohol is injuries to health. that's why i quit drinking.I don't want to be one of those people dying of liver cirrhosis, Bobby," Neil replied.

"yeah yeah.. I understood🥰"bobby replied.

"Hm.."Neil replied and started to focus on his work.

"Mini, why did you come early today?" Priya asked Mini who came back from college.

"Our HOD's husband passed away. The faculties in our department went to the HOD's house. So we left early," Mini replied.

"oh... go and change your uniform. I have prepared snacks" Priya said. "Okay Aunty"said mini and went to their room.

After getting fresh, Mini walked into the kitchen. While going down the stairs, Mini heard chotti nani talking to priya from the kitchen.

"priya..tumhari bahu sanskaari nahi hai. vah chotti poshaak aur bina aasteen ki poshaak pahanati hai. vah badon ke saath achchha vyavahaar nahi karati hai. vah ek ladaki hai jo hamaare parivaar mein fit nahi hoti hai"said chotti nani.

From the day chotti nani came, she was harassing her by saying these things, often she or Neil gave the answer to chotti nani. She felt a curiosity that what answer would priya give to chotti nani. So she stayed on the steps..

"Chachi ji...One's dress sense is a personal matter. No one has any right to blame it. Neil and Mini have told chachi ji a hundred times these things. So why are you making me say this too?"Priya replied.

Priya's reply made Mini happy.

"ham is tarah ke javaab ke saath kapadon ke samajhaute ke mudde ko khaarij kar sakate hain. lekin usakee kundalee dosh ke baare mein kya?"chotti nani asked.

Mini thought that Priya would give a befitting reply to that too. But priya didn't reply.

"I heard that there are some doshas in her horoscope. They will also affect your son. That's why I am telling you these things, priya. If her husband dies, maybe she can marry someone else. But if you lose your son, you will not be able to make up for the loss."chotti nani. priya doesn't gave any reply

"She killed her own mother when she was born, and maybe next turn will be your son "chotti nani said.

Chotti nani's words didn't hurt Mini.. But Priya's silence hurt Mini. Priya is the person she saw in her mother's place since childhood. She has comforted her many times when others say such words. But at this moment Mini felt that it was all an act.

She felt very sad and went back to her room. She was lying on the bed with her face wrapped in a pillow. When priya came and called for snacks, she lied saying she had headache and she didn't go downstairs.

Neil had noticed the dullness on Mini's face since he returned from the call center. But his ego not allowed him to ask her the reason.

Neil heard Mini muttering something,while Neil combing his hair standing in front the mirror after showering.

"I could hear you if you spoke a little louder," Neil said to Mini.

"If possible, go to the nearest beauty salon and get a beauty treatment, including a facial. The second marriage will happen soon," Mini said angrily.

"Second marriage? Whose?" Neil asked suspiciously.

"Your marriage Neil" Mini said angrily.

"Mini, if you have something to say, say it directly." Neil also said in the same tone.

Mini went to answer but they heard Priya calling for dinner from downstairs.

"We can talk after dinner.I'm very hungry," Neil said. "I'm not hungry so I don't want anything " said Mini angrily and lay down on the bed.

"Devil is possessed"he said to himself and went downstairs.

"where is mini?"Priya asked to Neil, when he entered the dining room.

"She said she is not hungry" Neil replied and sat on the chair.

"Nobody should stay here at night without having dinner. Priya go and call Mini" Amar said.

"haa.. amar ji" replied priya.

"If Mom goes and calls, will she be hungry?" Neil asked.

Priya and Amar did not reply.

"May be she is not hungry because of gas trouble . When she is hungry she comes and eats," Neil told priya.

Amar and priya didn't replied and had their dinner silently.

"Oye Mini teacher... aaj koyi kaksha nahi??" asked Neil who reached the room after dinner.

"I... I'm not well. we can study tomorrow."Mini said with a sob.

"Hey..Why are you crying? Are you sick?"Neil asked nervously walking up to her and removing the blanket she was covering.

"I'm ok..I don't have any illness "Mini replied with a sob and again covered herself with blanket.

"Arey devil kid... Tell me the reason.If you are sick we can go to the hospital" he asked and removed her blanket again.

"Didn't I say I'm not sick. Can you please leave me alone?" Mini replied angrily this time.

"What's your problem Mini, why are you angry with me unnecessarily? I didn't irritated you did I? I just asked if you were sick" Neil said in the same tone.

"I'm fine"Mini said casually and lay down the bed.

Neil switched off the light in the room and went to lie on the sofa. After some time, Neil could hear Mini's weeping sound.

"If you want to cry, go out of the room. I can't sleep with the sobbing sound," Neil said harshly.

Without replying, Mini angrily got up and went to the balcony.As the cold wind caressed her body, her body became cold but she felt a fire burning in her heart.

Mini thought that Priya was playing love drama in front of her like saroj mami and Pinku mamaji

They played love drama in front of her for wealth but why did Priya behave like this..Was Priya's mind also full of superstition? Mini asked herself.Will Neena and Amar be like this? she asked to herself.Everyone is selfish.. Everyone loves each other for selfish- interests. No one likes her.. She has no one. She told herself.Many sweet memories brought her to tears.

As she raised her hand to wipe the tears from her face, the man standing next to her extended a tissue paper towards her.

"Neil... why did you come here" she asked while taking a tissue paper and wiping her face.

"To see your cry. Didn't I say,I love to see your cry," Neil said.Mini didn't answer and looked at the sky.

"Today there are many stars in the sky. Dadi used to say that the dead people will appear as stars in the sky. Will our relatives be among those stars?"Neil asked.

"I don't know"Mini replied politely.

"Oh ok... Isn't the night more beautiful than the day?" Neil asked mini.

"Night is not only beautiful but calmer than day" Mini replied.

"Yes.. but the mind of the person standing next to me is not calm at all.. Tell me if you can share the reason

with me?" Neil asked politely.

After a moment of silence, Mini asked, "Are you superstitious?

"I have faith in God. Why did you ask that?" Neil asked.

"chotti nani is terribly superstitious. She is also good at brainwashing others" Mini said controlling her anger.

"what happened?"Neil asked

"Do you know what that woman said to Priya aunty today?she told I am the reason of my mom's death and that there are some doshas in my horoscope which will affect you too. You will also die because of me" Mini said angrily.

"Oh.. Then What was mom's reply to that? Neil asked.

"Aunty did not say anything against it. That has hurt me. When many people hurt me, by saying such words in my childhood.aunty held me and told me that these are superstitions and comforted me.

But today, her silence gave me a pain like a needle piercing my body.She said that you will die because of me, so you should leave me and marry someone else. Aunty did not reply to that either."Mini said in one breathe.

"Second marriage? Is that why you said that and came to the fight a while ago?" Neil asked suspiciously.

"My brain is not working now. I can not get a hold of what I said or think..I am thinking that like Saroj Mami, Priya Aunty is also playing love games in front of me.

Nobody likes me. Everyone is selfish.."Mini said with a sob.

Neil felt empathy when he saw Mini wiping tears from her face.

"I think you are overthinking."Neil said

"Might be... But"Neil started talking before Mini could finish.

"I don't know if papa and mom are superstitious. But I'm not superstitious" Neil said looking star's in the sky.

"That means? "Mini asked skeptically.

"That means..I won't act on chotti nani's words."Neil replied.

"Oh... But priya aunty"again Neil interrupted

"Devil kid, you are an overthinker. Without overthinking,ask directly why mom remained silent at that time."Neil said.

"hmm ok" Mini replied.

" didn't you say no one likes you,that's wrong. Your pappa loves you more than anything in the world. I think he got angry with you only when he came to know about Karan's issue." Neil replied.

"That's true Neil. Pappa loves me more than anything in the world" Mini said with a smile.

"Devil, if you don't mind , may I ask you a question?" Neil asked "kya" Mini asked skeptically.

"Where is my place in your heart? is it last?" asked Neil with a smile.

"Not last. Last is your chotti nani. I think second last is your place."Mini replied with a smile.

"Oh!I see"Neil replied with a laugh.

"Mere hone wali bachhe ki baap...what is my place in your heart? Is it last?"Mini asked raising an eyebrow.

"Pata nahi.. Devil kid"Neil replied with a smile.

"But the anger that has been with me for several years has lessened now?Mini asked.

"Ah seems less" Neil said with a smile.

"Mine too"Mini replied.

"Hmm..by the way, happy friendship day"Neil replied.

It was five long years that Neil wished her a friendship day after hearing what he had said brought immense joy to Minnie's heart.

"Hmm.. Happy friendship day mere... Sorry I mean.. Happy friendship day Mr Neil oberoi "Mini replied with smile.

To be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments🥰

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chalo finally they became friends.

Wondering why priya was silent. May be she become suspicious too. But minni needs a motherly figure in her life. I hope priya is not brainwashed by chhoti nani.

And also once neil pass all his exams, i want minni to explain to his parents that they were unnecessarily strict, mean, rude to him on many occasion.

Waiting when will this budding friendship between mineil will turn into love and also will be interesting to know who will fall first😆

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Chalo finally they became friends.

Wondering why priya was silent. May be she become suspicious too. But minni needs a motherly figure in her life. I hope priya is not brainwashed by chhoti nani.

And also once neil pass all his exams, i want minni to explain to his parents that they were unnecessarily strict, mean, rude to him on many occasion.

Waiting when will this budding friendship between mineil will turn into love and also will be interesting to know who will fall first😆

Of course Mini will make them realize their mistakes. And this friendship will definitely turn into love❤️❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil is falling for devil 🤣 it will be fun when he will realise this 🤣 devil will not leave this opportunity 🤣 like how they are being friendly . Slowly they are understanding each other . 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon 

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil is falling for devil 🤣 it will be fun when he will realise this 🤣 devil will not leave this opportunity 🤣 like how they are being friendly . Slowly they are understanding each other . 

This friendship will lead to love.And they began to understand each other...but the fate that awaits them may be sorrow❤️.

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: plmzaq

Amazing update

Love it

Continue soon 

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part:21

"Hmm.. Happy friendship day mere... Sorry I mean.. Happy friendship day Mr Neil oberoi "Mini replied with smile.

"It's 12. I'm sleepy" said Neil while yawning. "Me too.. so good night" saying Mini went to the room. Then Neil also went.

"Mini... Why are you going to college early today?" Priya asked Mini who was ready to go to college.

"There is a special class in the morning." Mini said without looking at Priya's face.

"Oh... Then hurry up and have breakfast."priya said. "No... I don't have time for that."Mini replied and went from there.

"Mini beta, don't go without breakfast.. you might get dizzy" said amar loudly while having breakfast.

"I can eat from the canteen." Mini replied.

"Something is wrong with her . She has been behaving strangely since yesterday," Priya told to Amar.

"Something strange must have happened and that's why she's behaving like this."Neil said while washing the dishes he used to eat

"Is there any problem between you and Mini?" Amar asked to Neil harshly.

"Am I the cause of all the problems in this house?" Neil asked in the same tone.

"You are the cause of most of the problems in this house," Amar said. A scornful smile appeared on Neil's lips after hearing that.

"Pappa, what's your problem. Are you waiting for an opportunity to fight with me" asked Neil after placing the washed dish on the plate rack.

"For that..." Amar started talking angrily but Priya interrupted. "Please don't fight .. I will ask what is Mini's problem in the evening."

Neil angrily took his bike key and went out.

"diya... did your Biji came to our house to cause trouble in our house?"After reaching the call center, Neil called Chotti nani's granddaughter on the phone and asked.

"What's the problem bhai?" Diya asked.

"She has been irritating Mini since the day she came. Now she is creating rift between Mom and Mini."Neil replied.

"I will tell pappa to bring biji back home as soon as possible" replied diya.

"Oh..thankyou so much "Neil replied.

after disconnected the call, Neil typed a message to mini."Your enemy..." But remembering something, he deleted the message and focused on work.

"Mini, I have prepared snacks." Priya said to Mini who came from college.

"I don't want aunty.. I'm not hungry" said Mini and went to the room.

After becoming fresh, she sat down to write her record book. After some time Priya came to her room..

"Mini.. I want to talk to you" Priya said.

"Aunty.. I have something to write. We can talk later" Mini said without looking at Priya's face.

"I need five minutes Mini" Priya said.

Mini stopped writing and looked at Priya's face. "Mini what happened to you. You have been behaving strangely since yesterday.You didn't talk properly to me from. yesterday, you doesn't eat anything from here from yesterday, your face is dull.. Do you have any grudge against me?"Priya asked in one breath.

"I don't have a grudge against anyone.. but Aunty's act yesterday hurt me" Mini said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"What happened Mini... I.. What did I do?" Priya asked panicked seeing Mini's cry.

"Is Aunty superstitious too?" Mini asked Priya skeptically while crying.

"Superstitious? Me.. never" said Priya and wiped Mini's tears.

"Then why did Aunty keep silent yesterday when Chotti nani said such things about me? The words said by the woman did not hurt me but Aunty's silence felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife."Mini asked with a sob.

"Is that the problem?" Priya asked with a smile.

"Haa.. that's the problem. Aunty is the person I love the most in this world after my pappa. So how can I tolerate this kind of behavior from Aunty?" Mini asked while wiping her tears.

"Mini... I kept silent yesterday because if I answered it, it would have resulted in a fight. It is bad to start a fight with a guest who came to our house, that's why I didn't answer. Many words chachi said hurt my heart. But today, when she said that, I gave a suitable answer."Priya replied.

"Sachhi?"Mini asked with the innocence of a small child."sach..." Priya said pinching mini's nose.

"I'm sorry aunty... I thought many stupid things"said Mini hugging Priya.

"It doesn't matter Mini.. Is it because of the mood at that time. Even if I am in your place, I would also behave like this" Priya said,and reciprocated the hug.

"Yesterday I was really in a state of madness. Neil then said that I am overthinking. In fact, I am an over thinker.. no I am a stupid" said Mini while slapping her own head.

"Now she won't have any problems. In the morning there was a fight with me, so she went to her own house."Priya said.

"Is it? for what"Mini asked.

"She repeated what she said yesterday. But today I couldn't think like yesterday. So we had a fight." Priya said.

"aunty.. can I ask you something "Mini asked hesitantly.

"Kya hai Mini. Poocho?"priya asked.

"That..isn't Neil my husband now? So Neil's..Neil's mother isn't my mother too? So..shall I call you maa?

Mini asked that hesitantly. Hearing Mini's question, Priya felt a great joy in her heart. "I am your mother too Mini. I have never discriminated between the three of you.I was sad that you didn't call me Maa. And I thought maybe you don't call me Maa because you can't see me in that position."Priya replied with teary eyes.Mini hugged Priya without replying.

"But Mini...your husband may get jealous that you call me Maa" said Priya while caressed Mini's hair.

"What's that aunty.. sorry.. what's that maa said like that? "Mini asked skeptically.

"I have often felt that he is a little jealous of my love for you."priya said with a laugh.

"Aunty...sorry maa..you understood his jealousy towards me but why didn't you try to understand him completely?"Mini asked her doubt to priya.

"Why did you ask that, Mini ? I didn't understand" Priya asked skeptically.

"Ma..do you know why Neil failed in the exams?" Mini asked.

"yeah.. because of his laziness" Priya replied casually.

"No maa.. that's not the reason. for him it is difficult to grasp in learning process.That is the reason why he got low marks in exams since childhood. When he told both of you that day, you ignored it saying that it was due to negligence in studies.Maybe if you had helped him to study then or joined him in a good tuition center he could have done better in his studies.He was not able to excel in sports and arts because he was not interest in it..Does ma know what is his favorite color is? Mini asked to Priya.

Priya shook her head in no. "Does maa know anything about his favorite actor, actress, dreams, likes and dislikes?" Mini asked again.Priya again shook her head in no.

"This is what he is saying.Instead of understand his wishes and dreams you both imposed your likes and dreams on him"Mini said.

"But Mini.. Isn't children should grow up according to their parents wish?" Priya asked her doubt.

"Never. It is wrong to impose your wishes and dreams without considering their wishes and dreams just because they are your own children.Similarly, your parenting has been experienced as toxic parenting to Neil."Mini said.

"Toxic parenting? what is that?" asked Priya.

"Such toxic parenting also occurs when parents often think selfishly.Toxic parenting is the view that children must live up to their parents' wishes. Parents do not understand their children's wishes and dreams and impose their wishes and dreams on their children. Did you know Neil was not interested in engineering? "Mini asked to priya.

"what? then what was his passion?"Priya asked.

"I don't know ma.. he didn't figure it out or he didn't tell me because he had some problem to tell me. I don't know"Mini replied.

Priya remain silent.

"Similarly, uncle used to physically abuse him as a child for a small mistake. That was wrong.And verbal abuse.. When the marks in the exam are low or if there is any mistake from his side, the verbals you used to scold him used to make him mentally weak.

When he got low marks, you used to insult him by using names like bandar and gadha, and comparing him with other children without looking for the reason.All this was wrong," Mini said.

"But Mini, we did all that to make him better" Priya said.

"It is a misconception that if parents behave like this, the children will be better. Instead, they are mentally exhausted because of it.aunty.. sorry maa. do you know the side effects of toxic parenting.. mental health disorder such as depression, anxiety etc,suicide attempt,drug and alcohol use,low self confidence and many more.When parents behave like this, children feel anger and fear instead of love and respect.If a relationship or friendship is toxic, we can break it off. If the marriage is toxic, divorce is an option. But what if the parents are toxic? maa..everyone has a second chance in life. I think you will understand these mistakes.What is needed is friendly parenting, not toxic parenting. Family is not an adjustment life with a few people but an understanding life.At least try to understand neil. please" Mini said in a pleading tone.

Hearing Mini's words, Priya felt sad and guilty. "Mini.. doesn't he love us?" Priya asked in a pitiful tone.

"Maa... there is one more chance to realize the mistake in your life and take care not to repeat that mistake" said Mini holding Priya's hands. Priya nodded like an obedient child.

When Neil came back from the call center, the first thing that Neil noticed was the difference in the expression on Mini's face. Her face is not sad like yesterday, but happy.

"Today someone seem to be very happy"Neil said to her.

"yeah.. today I'm very happy.. did you want to know the reason "Mini asked while writing said.

"Bolo"he said.

"Your choti nani went back to her house" Mini said with a smile.

"wow.. thank me for that" Neil sad with attitude.

"for what? "Mini asked skeptically.

"She went back because of me. I had told her granddaughter about the problems she was creating here. She told me that they will take Choti nani back to their house immediately."Neil replied.

"achha.. but she left not because of you Neil. It's because of my priya maa. In the morning she had a fight with priya maa"Mini replied.

"Priya maa? Aunty changed to maa?" Neil asked suspiciously. "yes" Mini said with a smile.

"Yesterday's problem?" Neil asked suspiciously. "Sorted out" Mini replied.

"So you saas-bahu became a team and I became an outsider" Neil asked. "You were an outsider from the past Neil" Mini said with attitude.

"achha..then I will make a team with my father-in-law and make you an outsider" Neil said in a teasing tone.

"That will never happen Mr Neil Oberoi"Mini sad with attitude.

"challenge?"Neil asked while rising his eyebrow.

"Neil.. hurry up without wasting time and get fresh. You couldn't study anything yesterday so we can compensate for that and study today. If possible we should complete the 3rd module today" Mini said.

"Oh.. there are many more topics in 3rd module. I will not be able to sleep if I sit to study all that today" Neil said in dazed voice.

"Don't sleep.. didn't I tell you before our marriage that if you marry me you will have sleepless nights"Mini asked with a laugh.

"I didn't think it would be like this," muttered Neil, taking the clothes from the cupboard to change.

"Then how do you think it would be?" Mini asked.

"The devil has a good hearing power," Neil walked to the washroom lot, muttering.

"Not only hearing power..sometimes mind reading is also possible.So don't think any unnecessary thoughts"said Mini like an advice.

"what do you mean by unnecessary thoughts?"Neil asked when he stepped inside the washroom.

"no.. nothing" mini said without looking at him.

"I understand what you mean devil kid.. it's not unnecessary things but necessary things. And now I don't have such thoughts in my mind.Now if you have such a thought in your mind, I will make it happen" Neil said with a wink and closed the bathroom door.

"stupid.."said mini and continued to write her notes.

After dinner, Neil came to the room and asked Mini seriously. "I feel like something has changed in mom's behavior. Did you tell mom what I said?"

"yes..I said it. priya maa realized her own mistake. can you give her a chance to correct that mistake" Mini asked in a pleading tone.

Neil replied with a small smile. "That's good my boy..then let's study" said Mini taking Neil's physics book and sat on the sofa.

Neil went and sat on the couch like an obedient student. Turning towards Neil, Mini started explaining each topic.For the first hour, Neil listened intently to what she is saying.But the first button of Mini's night shirt was lying open. His gaze drifted there.

Mini's br**st can be seen through it.. Many other thoughts started sprouting in his mind.

"arey pervert don't look there.. listen to what she says" he said to himself and took a deep breath.

He tried to concentrate on what Mini was saying, reining in his wandering thoughts.But no matter how hard he tried, he could not control his mind and eyes.

To be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give ur comments❤

Happy independence day to all❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Happy independence day 🇮🇳 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

MiNeil should never get independence from each other 🤣

Neil ia distracted student 🤣 guru Mini will have tough time and Neil sleepless nights 🤣