Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 6

Noora

The door to my bedroom was flung open hastily as we stumbled inside, kissing each other violently. Sultan had overpowered every bit of me, invaded my senses. His large, callous hands were all over back while I gripped his shoulders, attempting to balance myself, half tripping over my heels.

‘Holy shit, baby,’ he groaned as I slammed him against the wardrobe, my lips assaulting the length of his neck. ‘Shit!’

I grinned at him, ‘Gotta remember this spot.’

Sultan let out an animalistic growl, grabbing the lapels of my blazer and roughly pushing it off me, breaking its buttons in the process. His eyes widened when he noticed my dress for the first time, I had covered the flimsy straps with my now tattered blazer. ‘F*k, this is what you kept hidden underneath?’

I found myself in his arms, his mouth leaving marks all over my throat, causing me to mewl loudly. He lifted me swiftly while I wrapped my legs around his waist, the layers of fabric failing to hide our evident arousal for the other. 

Carrying me to my bed, he set me down, pinning my hands to either sides of my head. ‘If anyone would see you dressed like this…’

‘No one did, except you,’ I whispered, raising my hips in an attempt to create friction. ‘Now are you gonna stare at me, or do something?’

‘F**k my life.’ Sultan captured my lips yet again in a kiss, tugging at the straps of my dress. When they did not comply, I felt the familiar sting all over again, only to open my eyes and see the bodice ruined to shreds while he stared at the newly exposed skin, slightly red at places due to the pressure with which my dress was ripped, with darkened eyes. ‘You’re so damn beautiful…’

‘Oh God!’ I yelped as he ran his tongue over my neck, pushing the cup of my undergarment downwards, this action of his and the underwire giving me an extra push up. My ivory skin, now reddened drove him crazy and without any warning, his mouth covered my peaks, being unapologetically rough. 

My hands found home in his hair as he continued his ministrations while moving his hips deliciously against mine. ‘Sultan, I can’t—’

‘You can and you will.’ He paid no heed to the tears I shed from the overly done pleasure. I had never felt overstimulated with my fair share of partners but of course it had to happen with Sultan Durrani…who had not even touched me intimately yet. ‘You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this.’ His voice broke me out of my thoughts and I noticed he was holding my hips down, his right hand placed firmly on my lower abs, torturing me further.

Sultan’s left palm ran over my sides, while I was left lying in nothing but my undergarments, which did a horrible job at concealing my want for him. He could see how turned on I was, my underwear was too thin to hide otherwise.

While he covered every bit of my skin with his mouth, I managed to grab his shirt and unbutton it hastily, ‘Off.’

Sultan complied, discarding it without second thoughts. I ran my eyes all over him, biting my lip. My fantasies did no justice to him. Broad shoulders, strong pecs, actual abs covered in a thin layer of sweat, all leading down to the sinful ‘V’ which was more prominent because of the light trail of hair. I sat up, reaching out to get rid off his pants but he grabbed my wrists, stopping me.

‘Later,’ he whispered, kissing the insides of my wrists softly, his actions causing warmth to spread throughout my insides.

‘Now,’ I pouted, attempting to wriggle my hands out of his grip. How did we go from being total horn dogs to talking so…tenderly?

‘Not until I am done with you,’ he said, the baritone of his voice sending shivers down my spine. That effectively ended the moment as I found myself flat on my back, Sultan kissing the life out of me again, chests pressed together, the sensory overload increasing the throbbing in my core.

‘Oh my!’ I gasped out loud when he ground his hips against mine without any warning.

Sultan growled into my ear, his lips marking the left length of my neck, ‘Did you really think I’d go easy on you, angel?’

‘Please,’ I whimpered, my hand grabbing his ass, pulling him harder.

‘You flirting with me…’ 

His left fingers moving to my chest, tugged my peak, causing my toes to curl. 

‘Saying such salacious things…’ 

He bit down my earlobe, making me scream and pull his locks.

‘Nailing the presentation and winning…’

‘I thought we agreed mine was a fair win!’ I squeaked, bitting on his shoulder blades.

He hissed at the sensation, ‘Of course it was. But all I wanted to do that day was f**k you senseless on the conference table.’

‘Sultan!’

‘Oh…you like it when I talk?’ He smirked at me, his hips not stopping their movement.

I did not reply, instead I raised my hips.

‘Well then listen to this…you are the most infuriating and sexy woman I have ever met, who makes me question my abilities.’

His hand wrapped around my neck, squeezing as he moved faster.

‘And I…freakin…love…that…about…you.’

Sultan had no intentions of stopping and I did not want to either. But our bodies had a different idea.

The lack of breath made me splutter, my legs vibrated until I felt a familiar tightening in my abdomen spread to my lower back.

‘Sultan?!’ I choked out, my eyes widening, knowing what was about to come next…pun intended.

‘Baby…me too…’ He let go of my neck, his ministrations rough and much quicker now, while also erratic, losing its timed pace.

‘F**K!’ I screamed, convulsing in his arms, throwing my head back. ‘Sultan!!’

‘Holy f**king…NOORA!’ He let out a roar, collapsing on top of me, the room filled with only our breathing.

Instinctively, my legs locked around his waist and I stroked him, all the way from his head to his back, specially over the areas I had dug my nails in. Sultan let out sounds of contentment and pulled away to look into my eyes. I cupped his face, bringing him down to kiss him gently, grazing his cheek as gently as I could. He hummed, returning the kiss, and pulled away to let me breathe. I sighed and closed my eyes as I felt him kiss my tears away, leaving tiny peppers of kisses down my neck and throat.

I lost track of how long we had been this way…and suddenly it hit me.

Sultan Durrani had just been a part of a huge scandal.

I was lucky enough to be close by so I got hold of him and drove him to my place.

Our mutual anger and frustration culminated in a series of confessions and a heated make out session.

We had insane chemistry, and we had not even done the deed till now.

Sultan Durrani felt strongly for me.

I felt strongly for him.

And his family was definitely going to find a way to get him married to Narmeen.

Oh…this was not good.

‘Sultan?’ I whispered.

‘Hmm?’ He hummed, now busy marking my neck.

‘Baby…’ I half-breathed out. ‘We need to talk.’

His body froze and I knew he had the same thoughts flooding his brain. Very slowly, he pulled away to look at my face, wearing an expression of pain and disbelief.

‘I better…clean up,’ he muttered and got off me, rushing into the bathroom. Immediately I felt a major sense of loss as the heat of his body left mine.

I sat up, feeling numb, and went towards my wardrobe. Finally I spotted myself in the mirror, taking in my appearance. My hair was disheveled, no signs remained of straightening them this morning. My kohl rimmed eyes and mascara had spread down my cheeks, staining them black. My lipstick was gone, smudged across my jaw and I noticed a faint trail down to my throat. Obviously it transferred to Sultan and the rest was his doing.

Looking lower, my neck was marked, which would turn darker as time passed. Large reddened palm marks decorated my torso wherever he had held me tightly, especially at my throat. I felt a new gush of arousal as I remembered his darkened graze that he held me captive while he had his hand wrapped around my neck.

My messy state and appearance did not bother me a single bit. All I could think of was how perfectly we fit together, how these marks he gave me had made me his in a way…how I longed for us to…

Snap out of it Noora!

‘Uhh, Sultan?’

‘Yes?’ He replied after a couple of seconds.

‘Are you doing okay?’ 

Wow Noora, you are really a dumbass…

‘Fine,’ His voice had a nervous edge to it. ‘Umm…where are the towels?’

‘The cupboard next to the shower cubicle. Take your time.’

That was when I realised my state of undress and quickly hopped over to my dresser, pulling out a pair of pyjamas, a loose oversized tee and my most boring underwear set. The last thing I wanted was for him to see me half naked and we would jump each others’ bones again.

‘Uhh…can I come in?’ I asked him hesitantly. ‘My makeup remover is in there.’

‘Sure,’ he answered.

We stood in front of the mirror awkwardly, Sultan fixing his hair and trying to get the crimson lipstick off his white shirt while I ran a cotton pad soaked in Micellar water all over my face, getting rid of  the evidence of my nearly-f**ked state.

‘This isn’t coming off…’ he pointed awkwardly to his stained collar.

‘You’ll have to dry clean it,’ I said softly. ‘Sorry for that.’

‘Should’ve known better than to wear white,’ he grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

I giggled, ‘Okay well…at least take off the lipstick from your mouth. I’ll see you outside.’

I waited patiently for Sultan while a thousand thoughts ran throughout my mind. What we did was not wrong but given the situation, it was not the best idea to get involved in any way. Sultan had to get over whatever he felt for Nageen and deal with his family. Even though his phone was switched off, I was aware of the number of missed calls and messages he must have received. If anything, his uncle must be seething in anger.

The mattress weighed down next to me, an indication that Sultan had sat down on my right.

‘Hey,’ I said softly, holding his hand. ‘It’ll be okay.’

‘I hope so,’ he sighed. ‘Noora, I am sorry.’

‘What for?’ My brows furrowed in confusion.

‘For the way I behaved. I lost my temper and yelled at you.’

I cut him off, ‘Its okay. You don’t really have to apologise. I saw the crap you just went through. In fact I am surprised that you didn’t go all out.’

‘Still,’ he grinned. ‘Not the best thing to do.’

‘Agreed. But don’t beat yourself over it.’

‘I work on it.’ He told himself more than me.

I hummed in response, finally bringing up the elephant in the room, ‘And about what just happened between us—’

‘I am sor—’

‘Jeez, why do you get all worked up and start apologising? Sweetie, what happened between us was consensual and I don’t regret it.’

‘You don’t?’ His cheeks turned slightly pink even though he maintained a calm exterior.

‘In fact, I think we both needed it,’ I laughed softly, blushing. ‘I’ve wanted to do this for the longest time.’

‘Honestly Noora, I haven’t felt this way for anyone,’ he replied, smiling. ‘True I had my own share of fun when I was younger, but this connection, this chemistry…baby it was insane.’

‘I know. It felt it too.’

‘I swear in my 32 years, never have I wanted someone in my life so badly. Physically, emotionally, mentally.’

‘Me too.’ His mini confession had turned me into a teenager all over again. Butterflies erupted in my belly, a huge beam spread over my face as well as all the blood in my body ran to my cheeks. I dipped my head down so that he would not see me, a nearly 25-year old, behaving like an adolescent.

‘Hey.’ He tipped my chin upwards, stroking my cheek. ‘Don’t hide yourself from me. We’re being honest, right?’

‘Yes. I just…I’ve…I’ve dated previously, but nothing felt like this. You know what I mean?’

‘Of course,’ he smiled gently, eye crinkles spreading across his handsome face.

I leaned my face into his touch, closing my eyes. I felt his breath fanning over my face, his nose brushing lightly against me…knowing we would be crossing our lines yet again…

‘So sweet,’ he mumbled against my lips, I responded with a soft sigh escaping my mouth. ‘If I had my way, we’d never leave this room.’

Dear God.

‘But I’m gonna stop now,’ he grinned and moved away, letting go of my face. I immediately felt the loss but he made up for it by entwining our hands together, more as a sign of reassurance than anything else.

‘Tease,’ I mumbled, still blushing.

Seeing Sultan without his usual stoic appearance, and a slight frown on his forehead. How tightly wound he was at all times. Never opening up to anyone or trust anybody easily. Being used by everyone and yet never really reacting. It takes a lot to be this immune to people’s bullshit.

‘What’s wrong?’ He asked me.

‘Nothing. Just spaced out for a minute I guess.’

‘Hmm…’ He was busy playing with my hand.

‘Sultan?’ I sighed. ‘You know we can’t do this.’

‘I do,’ he replied. ‘This entire Nageen fiasco, my family…it just isn’t fair to you.’

I rested my head on his shoulder, a gesture of comfort for both of us, ‘Plus your family is going to try and get you married to your cousin now. Gotta wriggle out of that.’

He laughed deeply, his shoulders visibly relaxing, ‘You know I really want you in my life, don’t you?’

‘I do. That doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.’

‘Noora…’

‘Hey I’d still be in your life!’ I stood in front of him quickly, arms on my hips, my tone almost reprimanding.

‘Yeah well…that’s not what I meant.’ He tugged me forward, resting his head on my belly, putting my arms around him. I caressed his hair in response. 

Who would have thought Sultan Durrani was so affectionate?

‘I know what you mean,’ I said. ‘But you know the complications.’

‘Uhuh.’

‘Besides, what about Nageen?’

‘Dug her own grave, that one. She doesn’t exist for me anymore.’

‘Fair enough.’

‘What’s the time?’

‘Umm…its nearly 6 pm.’

‘Shit.’

Yeah his phone had been switched off for quite some time now.

‘I’ll get your phone.’ Letting go off him, I went to the living room, rummaging through my handbag  until I found the device, turning only to find Sultan standing behind me, ‘I was gonna come back inside?’

‘I need to leave. There’s work I gotta complete and…well, dealing with all of this.’ He switched on his phone, already anticipating the notifications.

‘Hey just a suggestion,’ I offered hesitantly. ‘I can help you out with damage control if you like.’

‘Really? How so?’ He sat on the nearest available surface, looking intently at me.

‘Well…’ I ignored the constant vibrating of his iPhone 11 Pro. ‘Obviously your PR will ask you to make a statement, give an interview and post on your social media that you were the victim. And in those posts, you mention me as being the person who dragged you from the location. Then they’ll come to me for confirmation…which they’ll get.’

‘You and I both know I wasn’t entirely the victim.’ He shook his head.

‘I know that. But you have a lot to lose. While I don’t agree with you screaming and calling her b**ch, lets be honest, all you did was try and ask her out normally but her superiority complex got the better of her.’

‘You’ll really make a statement for me?’

‘Hey, didn’t I tell you I’m your friend?’ I winked at him. 

He chuckled, ‘Well…thank you.’

‘No problem.’

‘And…I gotta go now.’

‘Wait, how are you gonna get home? Don’t you have to call your chauffeur or someone?’

‘He’s already here,’ Sultan showed me his screen. ‘The reason why I hired my team is because I can never go out of their sight.’

‘Impressive. But what if you want to be alone?’

‘They know where I am for my safety. But they don’t go around telling others.’

‘As much as you love your team, I think you’ll have to try and find out who uploaded the video. If its a citizen, its fine, ignore it. But I have my doubts that someone’s done this on purpose.’

‘I’ll get to it.’ He said without hesitation, picking up his coat and wore his sunglasses. Within the flash of a second, he was back playing the role of the emotionless, powerful businessman, no traces of even a smile on his face.

‘Not gonna lie, that’s kinda scary,’ I said as I reached out to open the main door.

He broke into yet another laugh, ‘Stop doing that, I gotta stay in character!’

‘Sorry,’ I said, not at all sorry.

‘You’re gonna pay for that,’ he said smugly.

‘Oh yeah? How?’

The next minute I was in his arms, him kissing the life out of me. Sultan’s right hand wrapped tightly around me while his free hand tangled in my hair gently, taking complete control. My hands found their way to his waist, resting there and trying to respond to, what I am sure was, the best kiss of my life. Within no time, I was living, feeling and breathing Sultan Durrani. He had once again managed to take over every cell in my body, igniting the fire again.

I wished we could stay like this forever, but alas, the moment had to end somewhere.

Sultan gently pulled away, steadying me, kissing my forehead now. ‘I won’t apologise for this.’

‘Jerk.’ I smiled, trying to regain my balance as he let go off me.

‘By the way…there is an election campaign benefit coming up next month and it will be held at my family house in Larkana. Would you like to be my date? Strictly as friends?’

‘I will if you promise to stop kissing me,’ I grinned. ‘Otherwise, you’re making it very difficult.’

‘That’s a tough one…but done.’ He looked at me once again, his eyes piercing into my soul, filling my tummy with butterflies. ‘Take care Noora. I’ll see you around.’

‘You too.’

Kissing the back of my hand, he naughtily smiled, reminding me he had not broken his promise and left, closing the door.

My legs gave away at that minute and I found myself sitting on the floor trying to calm my heart.

I was screwed before, but now even more so…because the voice in my head had already told me what I had started to feel for that man.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

These two are on the verge of being one 😆

Give me a gif of them

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

I created Noora whereas Sultan is from the show.

So the only representation that you can really get of how hot they'd be is this video 😆

Its not Noora but Katherine's super close to what she'd be like 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3kFw8RaDZg

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I created Noora whereas Sultan is from the show.

So the only representation that you can really get of how hot they'd be is this video 😆

Its not Noora but Katherine's super close to what she'd be like 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3kFw8RaDZg

Naughty 🐅 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Amazing one Ashley 🤩🤩🤩 

Want more 😳

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow Ashley that was a beautiful read! ❤️

So you had Nora to get his name cleared here properly unlike how it happens in Deewangi. 😆

You had so many things covered in this one. For the first time not just Nora but we as readers too get to know what his past was like. And that was very insightful and in depth about what happened in his early years and how it has shaped his life. So background story is important, i wish makers did this in dramas as well. Lol

Sultan not being able to take the spice reminded me of a similar scene in Deewangi when Nageen and Sultan go eat Pani Puri. Danny was funny with his cute antics there. So i could imagine this scene. 

And i liked how the tone got naughty in the end from a serious start. Also, friends with sultan. Nice joke nora. Lol

Waiting to read the next chapters. Keep up the good work. ❤️❤️❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

I read part 6...sop sensual☺️ even the previous 2 parts were...love the steamy scenes between Sultan and Noora

MochaQueen thumbnail

Chapter 7

Noora

It had been exactly a month since Sultan and I violently made out in my bedroom like a couple of horny teenagers. A lot had changed since then.

The first thing we had gotten our of our way were the statements for the entire Nageen incident. Mine said the following: “What happened was extremely unfortunate. A man tried to confess his feelings in the most civil and dignified manner. Unfortunately the woman in question was rude, obnoxious and, as it turned out, opportunistic. You have no reason to believe my words because I might sound like the rich villain from the tellyworld or the films. However I have no reason to lie. I have been a very fair person my entire life and I will point out the wrongdoer, irrespective of their gender, cast, religion, age and sexuality. If there is one thing you must know about me is that I am a very loyal friend. Sultan Durrani has become one of my closest friends and a figure in the business world I look up to and admire. When I saw he was in trouble for no fault of his, of course I jumped in to help him. I apologize if I have hurt anyone’s sentiments. I will not make further comments on this incident because I have no intension to give that woman her 15 minutes of fame. I hope we can put this behind us.

Needless to say it worked. Public opinion about Sultan changed within a few hours, which ended up helping his business and boost his uncle’s political career. His image further cemented when he turned up for the first day of construction of my hotel. Everybody knew Sultan and I were competitors and were expecting his team or his family to make some snarky comments. However, no one had thought he would waltz into the lot, congratulate me, pose for pictures and make positive statements for my venture. I reciprocated the gesture, by turning up at every event his media house organized.

All this because…we were friends. Yup, I had not lied in my statement. In fact we had gotten closer than ever. We hung out every chance we got. Sometimes he would turn up for dinner and sometimes I would drop in at his place at 2 in the morning because I could not sleep. And at times, we went out for dinner and drives, occasionally being papped. The media talked a lot about our friendship, always debating whether there was something more. But well…it was and it was not.

The attraction was very much there. I still felt strongly for him. In fact the first time we met, three after the make out incident, was kind of awkward. He turned up unannounced because he was having an anxiety attack. 

He rang my doorbell repeatedly until I opened the door, having seen it was him through the security cams. I was dressed in a thin cami and pajamas, his impatient ass not letting me even put on something more covered. It was not the outfit that got to him, it was the state I was in. You see, all the hickeys Sultan left on my neck had turned dark. During the day I would be dressed in high collared tops and use my best color corrector and concealer to hide them well. But at night, I like to have my me time, sue me. And that did not include me standing in my living room, being stared at by the man who gave me the purple and maroon marks on my neck and throat.

‘Holy f**k. I did that?’ He looked surprised.

I chuckled, ‘I remember having your fingers wrapped around my throat and you biting me everywhere.’

‘Crap, Noora, I am so sorry.’

‘Don’t be, I enjoyed it,’ I winked at him, causing him to grin.

‘Me too.’

I turned around so he would not see the blush on my cheeks, ‘My senses are telling me you are deeply troubled. So what’s bothering you?’

He sighed and sat on the sofa, ‘I can’t talk about this without alcohol.’

But I was quicker. ‘Here you go,’ I said, handing him a glass of scotch on the rocks. Sitting next to him, I clinked our glasses in cheers before taking a sip.

‘How did you—’

‘You think you’re the only one who has alcohol in this country?’ I grinned. ‘C’mon now, drink up.’

He chugged half the glass down and went to get the bottle from where I had hidden it. ‘I am getting flashbacks.’

‘Of us?’ I asked him.

He shook his head, ‘No. My childhood.’

Okay damn.

‘What do you remember?’ I swirled the ice cubes in the glass, trying not to get affected.

‘After what Nageen said that day…I remember how my father treated my mother. He wanted her to be the perfect trophy wife in front of the world. If she retaliated, he…hit her. I’ve seen her cry alone in her room whenever my father would bring women home…can you even imagine that? My father cheated openly! He would be two rooms away, f**king some chic every night!’

I had no idea what to say, listening to him talk. The only thing I could do was place my hand on his, rubbing the back gently, encouraging him to speak.

‘He used to beat me too, after he got drunk. And if I tried to save my mother. I had to eat painkillers but my anger grew. Just think about it, you go to the kitchen in your house and see some skank dressed in riches gifted by your father. Sometimes I even heard them,’ he grimaced, tears welling up in his eyes. ‘And that day…Nageen had said that…men like me prey on women like her, take advantage of them and then leave them in pain and agony. The same words my mother had said to my father, a few months before she died.’ 

Oh shit.

‘I know she was an opportunistic b**ch but do you think that’s me? What if I am like my father?! Maybe I am an evil assh*le too!’

‘Sultan,’ I kept my glass down and turned completely towards him. ‘You’re not, okay? You’re not your father. You know exactly why Nageen said those things, don’t you? She was trying to manipulate you into being hers. So that she could wrap your around her finger.’

‘But what if I am a terrible person?’ He asked me, his voice soft and weak from his internal pain.

I smiled at him, ‘Sweetie, I know you. And well…I’ve kinda been with you too. You aren’t a monster. You just have problems dealing with normal relationships, which is completely understandable since your dad was a terrible person. Remember how you tried to defend your mother? How much you loved her? If you were like you father, you would’ve never done that.’

‘I guess…you’re right.’

He pulled me into a hug, burying his face into my hair. I felt his tears on my shoulders. ‘Let it all out,’ I whispered. ‘You’ve kept all this inside you for way too long. Its okay.’

‘I am not a bad man, am I?’ He sniffled.

I laughed lightly, ‘Of course not, sweetie. Or else you wouldn’t be here with me.’

‘My mom used to call me that…’

‘Sweetie?’

‘Yeah…’

‘Is it…okay if I call you that? Or is it triggering?’

‘On the contrary, I love it.’

We chuckled, holding onto each other until he stopped crying. I rubbed his back, a sign of reassurance that his secret was safe with me. That he could talk to me about anything. Do not tell him but…I would do anything for this man. And I had no idea how I could feel so strongly for someone I had barely known for a few weeks.

‘You hungry?’

‘Mhmm’

‘I was gonna order Chinese. Is that okay?’

‘Sure.’

‘Come on,’ I pulled out of our embrace, feeling the loss immediately. I grabbed my phone and quickly asked Sultan what he wanted to eat. Surprisingly, we both loved the same food, except he had very low spice tolerance.

‘I can’t believe you don’t eat Sichuan chicken!’ I exclaimed. ‘I am the one from the UK but its you who prefers salt and pepper as seasonings!’

‘Its f**king spicy, Noora. You want me to die?’ He retaliated.

I laughed, ‘You really gotta work on your spice tolerance.’

‘Maybe.’

‘C’mon!’ I pouted. ‘For me?’

‘You know I’d do anything for you, angel.’ His stare made me squirm in my seat.

‘Okay then work on your spice tolerance,’ I said, trying to be as nonchalant as I could.

‘Noora…I get a feeling I might break my promise tonight,’ he said, staring at my lips now. I noticed his eyes darkening immediately and felt a familiar ache building up. 

Squeezing my thighs tightly, I said, ‘Anything but that, sweetie.’

I grinned remembering that night. Of course he did not break his promise. But we made another deal. Cuddling and holding was officially allowed when we were alone. So that is what we did. Laying on the cabana-like low seating I had made on my balcony myself, surrounded by fairy lights, fake flowers, ivies and a bunch of stuffed toys, we discussed our childhood, teen years, college life and university years. Sultan really had been something else the minute he turned eighteen.

‘So all the girls in school were after you obviously,’ I said teasingly.

‘No one I wanted to even be around! I began dating when I got into college,’ he huffed. ‘I was basically a saint up till then.’

‘Ooh so after that you managed to gain all these skills haa?’ 

He buried his face in my hair, groaning in frustration, ‘Ugh you are insufferable.’

‘C’mon!’ I whacked his chest lightly. ‘Tell me more. If you tell then I tell.’

‘Uff. Fine!’ He huffed. ‘So I enrolled in University of Leeds right? For Bachelors. Studied in the Leeds Business School.’

‘Yes?’

‘That’s where I met my first girlfriend. Olivia, I think her name was.’

‘Blonde?’

‘With green eyes,’ he confirmed. ‘We broke up within a month because she felt I paid more attention to my studies over her.’

‘Wow,’ I said dryly. ‘Did that break your heart?’

‘Yeah kind of. I mean, she was my first and all…so that made me stoic towards love.’

‘It was only a month though, right?’

‘You’re forgetting I never saw one good romantic relationship in my life.’

‘Hmm,’ I said, suddenly feeling stupid.

‘Its okay,’ he said immediately, sensing my thoughts. Pressing a kiss on my forehead, he continued, ‘So anyways. It was then I decided that girlfriends would come and go, but all I need is money and power. Even though I have it in abundance, I gotta multiply it. After this, women became more of a weekend thing, or maybe a casual hookup thing. I did date once or twice, but it wasn’t serious from my end, and I made sure the girls knew it.’

‘Did this go on this Masters?’ I asked him.

‘Pretty much yeah. For Masters I moved to London…studied at London Business School.’

‘University of London? No way, that was my alum!’ I exclaimed, sitting up in excitement. 

Sultan beamed at me, still lying, ‘So you’re smart too.’

‘You know I am, I won that deal fair and square!’ I scoffed, until I felt him tug at my arms, pulling me down towards him again.

‘Anyways, let me continue the story. Damn, its highly difficult to not kiss you,’ he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip, ‘Sultan—’

‘I won’t angel, not until you want me to…’

‘Then continue talking,’ I half-breathed, not realizing my right leg had hitched itself around his hip.

‘I intend to,’ he replied, taking in a deep breath to compose himself. ‘Okay…so…umm…Masters, right? Yeah so I had the same pattern. Only now, I was working too, handling business operations from London. I had more responsibilities but I partied in the weekend like no one.’

‘I’d like to see that.’

‘Maybe you will, someday.’

‘And what about now?’

‘Now?’

‘I mean, did you date after returning?’

‘Nope. I was exposed to the Western culture of dating and that did not really fit here. Plus, I didn’t want a typical desi girl you know?’

‘Nick Jonas disagrees.’

‘Gosh…what is it with you and bad jokes?!’

‘My style,’ I quipped. ‘Sorry sorry, continue.’

He shook his head for a couple of seconds, getting back into his flow, ‘I want someone who is independent, financially stable and a genuine person. She shouldn’t have to be in business, you know? But I’ve been surrounded by women in my family who have judged people based on money and who only know how to show off and socialize. That’s not what I am looking for.’

‘Wow. But where are you gonna find someone like this?’

‘Well…I travel a lot and was hoping I’d find someone there. Most of my “girlfriends” are abroad, if you know what I mean.’

‘Casual and no strings, got it.’

‘Yeah but I ended those the night we…got involved.’

I tilted my neck to look at him, ‘Why?!’

‘Because I felt like I found The One. And I still feel so.’

‘But…but we aren’t together,’ I felt a smile creep up.

‘No but…I like to think never say never,’ he replied, stroking my cheek softly. ‘What you made me feel was incredibly insane and I doubt anyone could measure up to it. Now you better start talking about your life because it feels you might break your promise.’

I chuckled before beginning, ‘I dated in High School, went to prom and all that. But I had my first serious relationship when I turned 20. He was Irish and had the whackiest sense of humor. We dated for three years and then called it off. Since then, its been only dates that end up in a kiss occasionally. ’

‘So he was…?’

‘My first? Yeah,’ I nodded. ‘It was painful, I won’t lie. But I had lots of work to do, so I got over it.’

‘So you haven’t had any in a while. Explains the sounds you made that night,’ he grinned at me.

I swatted his chest, ‘Hey! Maybe it was because of your skills!’

‘That I do have,’ he rubbed his nose against my cheek. ‘Now tell me, what’s your ideal type.’

‘Sultan?’ My voice shook warningly. 

‘I am not breaking any rules, angel. Forehead kisses are vanilla. Now c’mon, tell me.’

‘I uhh…okay. So…someone who respects me, understands me, doesn’t judge me because I don’t want to hide my past. And who…doesn’t interfere in my professional life because I love my job. And…obviously someone I share insane amounts of chemistry with…who loves me dearly.’

‘Did you find him?’ He said lowly in my ear, his baritone sending tremors down my spine.

‘I did…a month ago…’

‘Then why are we fighting this?’

‘Because of the complications, Sultan. I admit I feel strongly for you, but you know how f**ked up everything has gotten.’

I do not know how but he had managed to turn us over, me flat on my bed while he propped himself on my right elbow, half on top of me. ‘We could fight them.’

‘You know it wouldn’t be easy,’ I breathed. ‘And I don’t want to be a hinderance.’

‘On the contrary,’ he hummed. ‘You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.’

‘And you say this after meeting me for the fourth time today?’

‘I know what I feel.’ He replied strongly, his dark eyes boring into mine. ‘But the question is, what do you feel?’

‘I am not gonna say it,’ I whispered.

‘I can make you say it.’ He moved closer to my lips, stopping merely an inch away. ‘Tell me angel, how strong is it?’

‘Very,’ I clenched my thighs, feeling his fingers trailing my neck and throat.

‘All of these…mine…’ he growled, talking about the hickeys.

‘Sultan, please, we can’t.’ I nearly cried, feeling how close, yet how far we were. ‘I can’t ruin our friendship.’

He sighed, dropping his face in the crook of my neck, ‘Is that what we are? Friends?’

‘Well, I’m trying but you’re making it very difficult,’ I snapped at him.

He pulled away, looking guilty, ‘Sorry.’

‘I don’t want to lose you, Sultan,’ I said softly. ‘Saying the words won’t help our case.’

He sighed, ‘Neither do I.’

It was tough. 

But we managed to make it work. 

As time passed, our friendship became stronger. At the same time, so did my feelings for him.

We continued bonding over drinks, food and secrets. At the same time, I continued falling for him harder.

Finally I had reached a time when I could not do without seeing him at least once in my day. Even video calls worked, but I really missed him. 

Honestly, I did not know how harder I could fight this. And I saw it in his eyes too.

Our challenges were far from over though. Sultan had showed me Narmeen’s texts to him, demanding to know how he could do this to her. We laughed, but deep down I knew it was going to get ugly.

And that day finally arrived. As of this moment, I was getting fitted into a beautiful midnight blue anarkali-styled suit with my hair in a French twist and diamonds adorning my neck and ears.

It was Mujadad Durrani’s Benefit Day at Larkana.

Is there any more parts after this or am i up to date😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Is there any more parts after this or am i up to date😆

Ur upto date don't worry 😆

I'll tag you whenever I update next 😆❤️

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So the thread got moved here to a new place.. 😆