Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Team, I think we should interrogate Sanjay now
Yeah i think so as well.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Team, I think we should interrogate Sanjay now
Yeah i think so as well.
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mujhe ye Asad Soni doubtful lag raha hai..jaise kuch chupa raha ho humse..
Agar ye clean hota to ETF ko tip kyu milti..
Hmm ho sakta hai. Mujhe teeno pe shak hai kyunki kuch hai jo inn teeno ko jodta hai. Let's interrogate the last suspect
guys I should also get some sleep… interrogation wind up karo cause no interrogations without my presence allowed. I am extending game timeline to 48 hours.
Thanks... I thought you were teaching part-time 😆
Guys I'll be off now... Carry on and good luck! ❤️
(I'll try to be back later at night but no guarantee 🙈)
*pulls Rathore aside*
Just one thing, sir... Anam's masked man was in a smoky room with wires and and chemicals. This man here is a chemistry professor. Can he be the same guy?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
nahi.. basti to waisi hi hai, sab thik hi thha.. jaisa ki maine pehle bhi kaha, main nahi dhyaan deta kisi aur cheez mein. Teaching is an intense exercise, dimag thak jata hai
Tum rehte kaha ho? Ghar ka address chahiye
We'd like to interrogate Sanjay Patil now
out of syllabus, next question
arey Maine as munna diya tha… paragon heights
*pulls Rathore aside*
Just one thing, sir... Anam's masked man was in a smoky room with wires and and chemicals. This man here is a chemistry professor. Can he be the same guy?
Mujhe bhi yahi lag raha hai. Dekhte hain agli interrogation mein kya pata chalta hai
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
nahi.. basti to waisi hi hai, sab thik hi thha.. jaisa ki maine pehle bhi kaha, main nahi dhyaan deta kisi aur cheez mein. Teaching is an intense exercise, dimag thak jata hai
Aap Chemistry ke professor hain toh jante honge kaunsi cheez kis maatra me use karni chahiye. Aur kis cheez se dhamake ho sakte hain.
Aap Bata sakte hain jo haalhi me dhamake hue hain woh kis cheez se hue?
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
1.5k