Raees SJ supremacy! Last week’s beats this week’s trp no? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Raees SJ supremacy! Last week’s beats this week’s trp no? 🤣
Originally posted by: haminasto
I'm finally gona watch the episode 🤣
Whatever gibberish I've talked was from ary clips
Ppl have already said what needed to be said, so I'll say only the things I'll hate
You're dhoka, I thought you were reviewing after watching 🤣
Yes, it was 7.4 😆😆
Dono😭show tak kuch bhi karwa lo, show ke baad tu kaun main khaamkha☺️
I'm not built to have favs....
I told you i won't be watching🥺bimaar ka haal achha nhi ha😭
Oopar se someone said sameen is good now? Hating her was my medicine
Okay wow, that was a beautiful chapter 1 👏
I was trying so hard to not cry every time Hala cried or shared her woes. And the way you wrote her lashing out at her father and somewhat on Hamza...my heart felt a crack.
And I think it completely broke at Hala's loss. All she wanted was to protect her child and she lost it too 🥺
Why must you torture her like this? Wasn't SJ enough? I don't know what I want, but one thing is a surety; Hamza needs to grovel at her feet for forgiveness.
I'm not a huge fan of Rumi because she did let her mom blame Hala for her wrong-doings but this fic gave her a good push in the direction of redemption.
Overall, amazing job with setting up the base of the story. I feel lied to when you said you aren't a good writer. This was bloody golden ❤️
No, Dadi ki aatma deserves it more 🤣