You and me are the only constants here 😭
Don't you change your UN okay 🥺
Never 🤣
I've had the same UN since I joined IF. But I still have no idea who it's based upon 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You and me are the only constants here 😭
Don't you change your UN okay 🥺
Never 🤣
I've had the same UN since I joined IF. But I still have no idea who it's based upon 😆

But why isnt he here😡
You ditched Sid 🥺😭
Yes I am here. 😆 What’s the matter with you guys?? 😭
Nahi chahiye😡 apne paas rakho😡
🤧 We'll get through don't worry 💕💕
Phoebe can't dance like that but 🙈


Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11