Anda party started 🥳🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anda party started 🥳🥳🥳
am too coming with u 2 ans wrong 1 correct nd total 0 what's this looks like will be getting only andas here😭
4 th wrong hua 😔
I was there. Teja ke bahut troll karte the 🤣🤣.
I think Umar had max fans out of the BB15 contestants
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Anda party started 🥳🥳🥳
Can we have an Anda Party in negatives numbers.....😒

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I was there. Teja ke bahut troll karte the 🤣🤣.
I think Umar had max fans out of the BB15 contestants
Start mein aisa hi tha bt towards end of the show There were teja fans. Yeah Umar fans in max.
I did not see you there tho ☹️
Yeah sure 🥳🥳
Q5) Suppose you have been given an offer to do a remake of a historical TV show, which show will you choose?
A) Prithviraj Chauhan
B) Chandragupta Maurya
C) Veer Shivaji
D) Chakravartin Ashok Samrat
E) Razia Sultan
F) Jhansi Ki Rani
Winning answer:
F) Jhansi Ki Rani (32 goals : +6 points)
Jugnu21
Rani_Sahiba
Phenyl
RainOfDew
Rubabbb
Namita-M
Mysterie.girl
Nidhi.3007
Dipsdj
foreverlazy
PangaNaLe
NautankiSaali17
-Anonymous11-
Prizi
DelusionsOfNeha
M.Wheeler
Nutmeg7
awida
Kavya1994
Alaukik
pribz
dipihp
Sera-high123
Ashley.Tisdale
Vedika.Kapoor
Opsora2090
DiscoDhokla
cookermaichane
priya185
SlytherInMe
DetachednNumb
md410
Rest of the participants will get -3 points each.
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k