Poll
Which flaw/s of Sridevi was ALWAYS overlooked ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SQABFCSJ56N47N24
it feels you made this post to get back at shaitaan who thrashed madhuri in another thread imho that's why I think it's distasteful
Not at all
I posted there
Shaitaan had guts to talk about botox for age in showbiz while sridevi got so many nose surgeries in her youth itself....lolzzzzz
I made this thread to highlight sridevi's flaws that were never been exposed
And u quote shiataan for this
😆
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23
I find her overrated. Her baby face, ridiculous expressions and emotionless dialogue delivery.
As a combo these things worked for her for some strange reason which is an interesting observation
Whatever her flaws might be
Still a better actress and a bigger star than Madhuri D
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
Whatever her flaws might be
Still a better actress and a bigger star than Madhuri D
Nope
That's not true.
-----------------------
That was cringeworthyOriginally posted by: JackSparrowcraz
Chandni song.... her voice there😵....
Originally posted by: infinity101
That was cringeworthy
La
La la
Lalala
Lull
Laa
Laaaaa
Laa
Laaaa
Lulla
Laa
Laa.... of sri still echoes in my mind
Madhuri did good job lending her adaa bhari voice in Devdas' song kahe cher cher mohe
All of the above
Glad to see many can see through the flaws as well
Paaaan India kay chakkar may hur koi baywakoof nahi bann raha.... 😆
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
Whatever her flaws might be
Still a better actress and a bigger star than Madhuri D
Completely agree! Madhuri will always remain an average actress!
Joke of 2022
🤪
Only thing she’s good at is dancing! Just because Madhuri dances really well, people consider her to be a great actress!
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
Off the top of my head: Breakup with Ranbir ,she doubled down on KWK, called him a playboy/player, then played victim afterwards. Even now, she...
16