bethkar forum ko bandh hote huye dekhege aur kya hi kar payege 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
bethkar forum ko bandh hote huye dekhege aur kya hi kar payege 🤣🤣
If anyone of you have read Immortals of Meluha ? 😆
Yeah... HP ke kisse to bouncer the mere liye 🤣
Maine movie hi dekhi hai sirf vo bhi ab yaad nahi hai 🤣
I only saw clips of the movies before I started reading the books 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bethkar forum ko bandh hote huye dekhege aur kya hi kar payege 🤣🤣
Forum ko khulwaya hai maine ... 🤣
Band nahi hone denge
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bethkar forum ko bandh hote huye dekhege aur kya hi kar payege 🤣🤣
At least we won’t be blamed then 😎🤣
If anyone of you have read Immortals of Meluha ? 😆
No I have not 😲 what is it about?
yup thats all we did here 🤣 and ATLA too 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I only saw clips of the movies before I started reading the books 🤣
Book gives detailed description of character and events ... Must be better than movies 😆
i have. 😃 Although its been sometime 😆If anyone of you have read Immortals of Meluha ? 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yup thats all we did here 🤣 and ATLA too 🤣
Mostly everything but pkyek 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k