Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
sab jagah wale 😆
Oh ... Ur real name is Neha ? or it's just a delusion 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
sab jagah wale 😆
Oh ... Ur real name is Neha ? or it's just a delusion 😆
Nice to know.. 😆
I don't know y meghs & Nikki are not here yet 🤣
I don't know what to say now 🤣
🤣 wo apna freaky Friday likh rahe honge 🤣
Nice to know.. 😆
I don't know y meghs & Nikki are not here yet 🤣
I don't know what to say now 🤣
r hehe not right now. I think meghs might not be awake too soon for her. And i m, well just like u two even i dont have any tooic to talkOr discuss so was just readin book 😆Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤣 wo apna freaky Friday likh rahe honge 🤣
We're all just useless here 🤣
hehe it appears so 🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
We're all just useless here 🤣
hello hi 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I am here 😎
i finished that part btw. Check and edit as u like
Okay 👍🏼 I’ll do it after work today 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
We're all just useless here 🤣
One page was moved though 😆
one whole page?! At this rate we should be able to complete this AT by next year now 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k