Kaneda to be precise
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kaneda to be precise
I expected a river view or ocean view. This is still underwhelming.
Checked the comments and apparently this belongs to a man named Malhotra, hence the M on the gate. Click bait. I want my 2 minutes back.
madam, India mei bhi lagata mei, more than the other silly actors that people so obsess about.😉For years, AK has been the highest tax payer in India, when he is not even the richest actor😉
as for the picture of the institution you posted, looks like something one picked up from drumpf-land. Talk about fake alternate facts😆
The comments are a bit harsh
Nothing wrong with having property abroad even Alia has a property in London
Tacky (whoever owns it has poor taste)
Originally posted by: UAEIQJFPIJUTKDMF
Tacky (whoever owns it has poor taste)
😆ya it looks like an institution, a mental one
Doesn't he have a house in Mississauga as well? Don't know for sure..
Originally posted by: wonkyfaint
Doesn't he have a house in Mississauga as well? Don't know for sure..
I heard it is on Bridle path Toronto
Not sure which one is an accurate piece of info
He may very well have multiple houses in Canada, as an investment.
Originally posted by: wonkyfaint
Doesn't he have a house in Mississauga as well? Don't know for sure..
Yeah, I have always heard Sauga. I don't think he has one in Brampton.
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
15