XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ye hald jacket blue mein bhi acha lagta πŸ˜†

But ek baat batao, Shamsher masoom kab tha πŸ€£smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgwU8YYoXYk/

in this scene also he was one kameena bachha πŸ˜† he was legit like meri shaadi hai mai jaise chahta hu waise hi hoga .. Mehak se bhi puchlete Shamsher jaani, unki bhi toh shaadi hai/ thi πŸ˜†

Edited by XshopaholicX - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Watching her dance merrily in other man's arms, i clenched my vodka glass, writhing in jealousy, in anger. I walked towards them ,my jaw ticking .  this man will soon gonna be a dead meat,I swear .

i take my eyes from her for few seconds and some leech put their dirty hands on whats mine!!!!!! Rage ,hot red rage clouding my entire self . 

My eyes fell on her , she looked a little awkward ,but smiled nevertheless . And in response he smiled back ,a little enamored . 

More than that man, i want to punish her ,surely in my own way,in my own time. She should nt have agreed to dance with him in the first place......Many couples were dancing , seeing me they parted to give me some space . 

His hands were now on her bare waist , wandering around her almost non-existent blouse . Which had  literally made my eye bulge the first I have seen her in the evening .  

That time we were getting late ,so I didn't do anything ,but later ,Once I get my hands on her,i m not going to let her sleep the whole night, i think i will make her see stars in our bedroom,don't blame me for these perverted thoughts just look at her ,she is looking so attractive,so amazing in that black saree that the inner beast in me want to gobble her up... I m hungry for her now,very very hungry.

"May i dance with my wife now "

i asked Mr Ali ,intimidating him with my eyes...Also ,daring him to say otherwise

"Yes Mr Shamsher, please she is all yours"

He went from there after giving my wife a nod,bloddy sick bas**d!!

My wife was embarrassed,and was shooting daggers with her eyes .

"Shamsher u were being rude,we were only dancing "

"Shukar manao tumhari kamar pakadne k liye jaan nahi li maine uski" my voice a mere whisper , against the loud music in the background .

i pulled her into my arms by holding her bare waist ,she looked at me with fear and uncertainty in her beautiful eyes. eyes , These beautiful doe eyes will literally be the death of me.i breathed in her smell ,almost heady with her aroma . It was not overpowering , but sweet with a hint of jasmine . 

Aisa kya hai usme jo mujhe uska deewana banata hai?sari hadein paar karne par majboor karta hai,must be her fighting spirit ,the fire in her eyes that almost matches mine,we r so poles apart yet, still the same .She is my equel in all true sense My heaven,my hell,my boon ,my bane ,My Mehek

"Relax mehek ,mai jab bhi tumhare kareeb aata hun,tum itni ghabra Kyun jati ho,itna mat tension lo ,tumhe kha nahi jaunga " i chuckled

" Nahi to aisi koi baat nahi hai" she answered as I brought her close to my chest . Her head just below my chin ,almost lodged in my neck . Well it could have been much lower ,all  courstey her heels ,that they did nt 

"To phir aise dil ki dhadkanein Kyun badhi hui hai tumhari????"

I wishphered in her ear ,my lips touching her skin.

"ya phir yeh bolun ki kal raat ko abhi bhi nahi bhul pa rahi ho" Voice a little husky I told her shamelessly , getting a little aroused thinking about last  night 

She gasped "Shamsher dheere bolo koi sun lega!!"

I tightened my hand on her bare waist,imprinting her with my mark.

"Sunane ke liye hi bol raha hoon tumhare wo Mr Ali ko ,bohut chipak k dance kar raha tha tumhare saath" my previous husky voice now taunting her . She grimaced , due to my jabs or my tight hold ,who knows ?

"Shamsher wo tumhara buisness associate hai,to mai kya mana kar deti ,han bolo??aur sab jante hain mai tumhari biwi hun,so koi dare bhi nahi karega"

i twirled her and brought her back to my front ,as she tried explaining 

"To mana kar deti,jyada se jyada kya ho jata,  meri deal cancel ho jati ,par tumhe uski bahon mai dekh ke jo mujhe takleeff hui,uska kya???"

The light was dim ,so i cupped her left b****t with my hand,and squeezed it 

"Shamsher", Mehek yelped ...at my audacity .

" Shh sweetheart ,don't scream,warna sabko pata chal jayega ,ki mai tumhare saath kya kar raha hun. .......waise mujhe koi problem nahi hai tumhe sabke samne claim karne mai..."

Intensity of my declaration , probably shocked her ,but I continued "tum sirf aur sirf meri ho mehek ,kisiko tumko chhune to kya ,dekhne tak ki bhi permission nahi hai"

Annoyed ,she replied looking me in the eye .

" Thik hai na phir ek kaam karo ,mujhe apne room mai hi band kardo" 

Mehek said sarcastically

"Waise not a bad idea,yahi karunga mai" 

"Shamsher u can't be serious...."

"Sweetheart meri patni ho kar itna to mujhe janti hogi ki mai aisa kar sakta hoon,pehle bhi aisa kar chuka hoon"

She shuddered, remembering that night when I  paralysed her to prevent her escape

"stop it,now u r scaring me,,,,"

Sofia had warned her he can be dangerous as a lover,she was not lying ,the proof is in front of her eyes!

Shamsher was looking at her with so much passion,so much fire in his eyes ,the darkness of the night too couldn't hide it..........

She has witnessed this madness of his,

since the day ,she has left Dilawer mansion when he had been away in a buisness meeting , obviously there was no point in staying in that mad house ,after the things she had to go through  .

But he didn't let her go, instead came marching to her home , blackmailed her to come  with him,otherwise threatened he would demolish it,which was her only true solace !!she tried to fight him,to all her ability .but alas could n't do anything......

On a fateful night ,when she managed to run away from him ,it didn't take him an hour to trace her,he literally pulled and dragged her from the Railway station and locked her in his bedroom ..

she could n't forget the  night when he threatened her with his life ,by pointing the gun to his head

"Mehek,agar tumne phirse mujhse dur jane ka socha bhi ,to mai apne aapko is goli se khatam kar dunga,aur tum janti ho ki mai yeh karsakte hun ,ek baar kar bhi chuka hun,tum mere dewanepan ka andaaza bhi nahi laga sakti ho.Bola tha na Tum tab tak mujhse dur nahi jaa sakti,jab tak tumhari ya phir meri hum dono mai se kisiki sansein nahi band ho jati,ab tumhe decide karna hai kyun ki tumhari jaan to mai lene se raha,joonon ki hadd tak chahta hun tumhe ,tumhe khatam nahi kar sakta,to tumhe hi mujhe khatam karna hoga...."

How much she pleaded with him,but he didn't listen ,he didn't put the gun down ,she felt so helpless,she wanted so much to go away from that mansion ,but she loved him , couldn't see him embrace the death again ,that too because of her.she surrendered to him and to her khuda ,her life was now in their hands.she just didn't have any fight remaining within her,she was just totally defeated....in her love for him.

" Sweetheart kahan kho gayi"

she was brought back to present with him whispering in her ear...

"Kuch nahi,bas yun hi"she replied

"Tumhara sohar yahan hai ,aur tum kisi aur ke khayalon mai khoi hui ho,kahin us Ahasan ke bare mai to nahi soch rahi"

he said digging his nails in her waist

" Aah , enough Shamsher tum mujhe hurt kar rahe ho"

"Hurt hone ka matalab bhi pata hai tumhe????"hmm he spoke harshly in my ear

"sweetheart jab aapko pata chale ki aapki hi biwi aapke hi bed room mai kisi aur mard ke bare mai soche,uske liye aapki suhag raat mai aansu bahaye"aur sunogi rehne do sunn nahi paogi,mere andar ek laava hai Mehek,ek aag hai jisse sirf tum hi shaant kar sakti ho,agar tumne dard diya hai to tum hi dawaa banogi,tum apne galtiyon ka hisaab puri zindagi chukaogi ,meri patni banke ..."

he said pinching her chin in between his fingers

"Sari sacchai jaanne ke baad bhi tum aise kaise bol sakte ho ,mere jahan mai tumhare alawa koi nahi..

He didn't let her complete the sentence

"Because i don't trust you ...kisi aur ka khayal apni jahan mai mat aane dena Kyun ki Mere junoon aur mere dewanepan ki yeh ek jhalak hai sweetheart ,tumhe ilm bhi nahi hai ki tumhare liye mai kya kar gujar sakta hoon,puri tarah se aapne aap ko mujhe sounp do Mehek. yahi tumhare liye aaccha hai aur waise bhi tumhare paas koi option hi nahi hai ,mera hone ke alawa"

saying this he slammed his lips on my quivering ones kissing me in a room full of strangers.....biting licking ,nipping my lips ,forcing me to open her mouth ,drinking in my protests .....

In the amidst of hooting and clapping my trance was broken and the kiss tooo.i suddenly realised the spotlight was on us!!!!

He suddenly picked me in his arms ,bridal style ,i hid my face in his neck ,being too embarrassed ,unable to face anyone present in the hall

"I can't control any more Mehek ,let's go to our room" he wishpered

I was so helpless in the war between my mind and heart ,but i could n't agree more that i was safe only in his arms ,only in his heart .

Her heart won the war,as she gave him her permission ,she will show him that only he is in her heart ,One day he will have to believe that "jitna dewanapan mere liye uske dil mai hai utna hi Shamsher ke liye mere dil mai bhi,aur koi teesra na hamare beech na tha ,na hai,aur na rahega....

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

in this scene also he was one kameena bachha πŸ˜† he was legit like meri shaadi hai mai jaise chahta hu waise hi hoga .. Mehak se bhi puchlete Shamsher jaani, unki bhi goh shaadi hai/ thi πŸ˜†

mentally he was already planning to redify his room with roses for the wedding night πŸ€£smiley37smiley37

Shamsher ko har cheez khud se hi karni thi, jaani shaadi ki raat bhi khud se hi mana lete phir  #aatmanirbhar smiley37smiley37smiley37

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

if at all they show Shamhser's childhood, they just have to post vides of Rayaan. Shakal personality sab sab shamsher se match karegi. πŸ€£

I think Danish took some inspiration from Rayan fkr real as well πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

madhu, I am reading ur chapter πŸ˜ƒ

will review it immediately β€οΈ

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

mentally he was already planning to redify his room with roses for the wedding night πŸ€£smiley37smiley37

Shamsher ko har cheez khud se hi karni thi, jaani shaadi ki raat bhi khud se hi mana lete phir  #aatmanirbhar smiley37smiley37smiley37

nai nai thats where he wants mehak's inputs too πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Watching her dance merrily in other man's arms, i clenched my vodka glass, writhing in jealousy, in anger. I walked towards them ,my jaw ticking .  this man will soon gonna be a dead meat,I swear .

i take my eyes from her for few seconds and some leech put their dirty hands on whats mine!!!!!! Rage ,hot red rage clouding my entire self . 

My eyes fell on her , she looked a little awkward ,but smiled nevertheless . And in response he smiled back ,a little enamored . 

More than that man, i want to punish her ,surely in my own way,in my own time. She should nt have agreed to dance with him in the first place......Many couples were dancing , seeing me they parted to give me some space . 

His hands were now on her bare waist , wandering around her almost non-existent blouse . Which had  literally made my eye bulge the first I have seen her in the evening .  

That time we were getting late ,so I didn't do anything ,but later ,Once I get my hands on her,i m not going to let her sleep the whole night, i think i will make her see stars in our bedroom,don't blame me for these perverted thoughts just look at her ,she is looking so attractive,so amazing in that black saree that the inner beast in me want to gobble her up... I m hungry for her now,very very hungry.

"May i dance with my wife now "

i asked Mr Ali ,intimidating him with my eyes...Also ,daring him to say otherwise

"Yes Mr Shamsher, please she is all yours"

He went from there after giving my wife a nod,bloddy sick bas**d!!

My wife was embarrassed,and was shooting daggers with her eyes .

"Shamsher u were being rude,we were only dancing "

"Shukar manao tumhari kamar pakadne k liye jaan nahi li maine uski" my voice a mere whisper , against the loud music in the background .

i pulled her into my arms by holding her bare waist ,she looked at me with fear and uncertainty in her beautiful eyes. eyes , These beautiful doe eyes will literally be the death of me.i breathed in her smell ,almost heady with her aroma . It was not overpowering , but sweet with a hint of jasmine . 

Aisa kya hai usme jo mujhe uska deewana banata hai?sari hadein paar karne par majboor karta hai,must be her fighting spirit ,the fire in her eyes that almost matches mine,we r so poles apart yet, still the same .She is my equel in all true sense My heaven,my hell,my boon ,my bane ,My Mehek

"Relax mehek ,mai jab bhi tumhare kareeb aata hun,tum itni ghabra Kyun jati ho,itna mat tension lo ,tumhe kha nahi jaunga " i chuckled

" Nahi to aisi koi baat nahi hai" she answered as I brought her close to my chest . Her head just below my chin ,almost lodged in my neck . Well it could have been much lower ,all  courstey her heels ,that they did nt 

"To phir aise dil ki dhadkanein Kyun badhi hui hai tumhari????"

I wishphered in her ear ,my lips touching her skin.

"ya phir yeh bolun ki kal raat ko abhi bhi nahi bhul pa rahi ho" Voice a little husky I told her shamelessly , getting a little aroused thinking about last  night 

She gasped "Shamsher dheere bolo koi sun lega!!"

I tightened my hand on her bare waist,imprinting her with my mark.

"Sunane ke liye hi bol raha hoon tumhare wo Mr Ali ko ,bohut chipak k dance kar raha tha tumhare saath" my previous husky voice now taunting her . She grimaced , due to my jabs or my tight hold ,who knows ?

"Shamsher wo tumhara buisness associate hai,to mai kya mana kar deti ,han bolo??aur sab jante hain mai tumhari biwi hun,so koi dare bhi nahi karega"

i twirled her and brought her back to my front ,as she tried explaining 

"To mana kar deti,jyada se jyada kya ho jata,  meri deal cancel ho jati ,par tumhe uski bahon mai dekh ke jo mujhe takleeff hui,uska kya???"

"Shamsher", Mehek yelped ...at my audacity .

" Shh sweetheart ,don't scream,warna sabko pata chal jayega ,ki mai tumhare saath kya kar raha hun. .......waise mujhe koi problem nahi hai tumhe sabke samne claim karne mai..."

Intensity of my declaration , probably shocked her ,but I continued "tum sirf aur sirf meri ho mehek ,kisiko tumko chhune to kya ,dekhne tak ki bhi permission nahi hai"

Annoyed ,she replied looking me in the eye .

" Thik hai na phir ek kaam karo ,mujhe apne room mai hi band kardo" 

Mehek said sarcastically

"Waise not a bad idea,yahi karunga mai" 

"Shamsher u can't be serious...."

"Sweetheart meri patni ho kar itna to mujhe janti hogi ki mai aisa kar sakta hoon,pehle bhi aisa kar chuka hoon"

She shuddered, remembering that night when I  paralysed her to prevent her escape

"stop it,now u r scaring me,,,,"

Sofia had warned her he can be dangerous as a lover,she was not lying ,the proof is in front of her eyes!

Shamsher was looking at her with so much passion,so much fire in his eyes ,the darkness of the night too couldn't hide it..........

She has witnessed this madness of his,

since the day ,she has left Dilawer mansion when he had been away in a buisness meeting , obviously there was no point in staying in that mad house ,after the things she had to go through  .

But he didn't let her go, instead came marching to her home , blackmailed her to come  with him,otherwise threatened he would demolish it,which was her only true solace !!she tried to fight him,to all her ability .but alas could n't do anything......

On a fateful night ,when she managed to run away from him ,it didn't take him an hour to trace her,he literally pulled and dragged her from the Railway station and locked her in his bedroom ..

she could n't forget the  night when he threatened her with his life ,by pointing the gun to his head

"Mehek,agar tumne phirse mujhse dur jane ka socha bhi ,to mai apne aapko is goli se khatam kar dunga,aur tum janti ho ki mai yeh karsakte hun ,ek baar kar bhi chuka hun,tum mere dewanepan ka andaaza bhi nahi laga sakti ho.Bola tha na Tum tab tak mujhse dur nahi jaa sakti,jab tak tumhari ya phir meri hum dono mai se kisiki sansein nahi band ho jati,ab tumhe decide karna hai kyun ki tumhari jaan to mai lene se raha,joonon ki hadd tak chahta hun tumhe ,tumhe khatam nahi kar sakta,to tumhe hi mujhe khatam karna hoga...."

How much she pleaded with him,but he didn't listen ,he didn't put the gun down ,she felt so helpless,she wanted so much to go away from that mansion ,but she loved him , couldn't see him embrace the death again ,that too because of her.she surrendered to him and to her khuda ,her life was now in their hands.she just didn't have any fight remaining within her,she was just totally defeated....in her love for him.

" Sweetheart kahan kho gayi"

she was brought back to present with him whispering in her ear...

"Kuch nahi,bas yun hi"she replied

"Tumhara sohar yahan hai ,aur tum kisi aur ke khayalon mai khoi hui ho,kahin us Ahasan ke bare mai to nahi soch rahi"

he said digging his nails in her waist

" Aah , enough Shamsher tum mujhe hurt kar rahe ho"

"Hurt hone ka matalab bhi pata hai tumhe????"hmm he spoke harshly in my ear

"sweetheart jab aapko pata chale ki aapki hi biwi aapke hi bed room mai kisi aur mard ke bare mai soche,uske liye aapki suhag raat mai aansu bahaye"aur sunogi rehne do sunn nahi paogi,mere andar ek laava hai Mehek,ek aag hai jisse sirf tum hi shaant kar sakti ho,agar tumne dard diya hai to tum hi dawaa banogi,tum apne galtiyon ka hisaab puri zindagi chukaogi ,meri patni banke ..."

he said pinching her chin in between his fingers

"Sari sacchai jaanne ke baad bhi tum aise kaise bol sakte ho ,mere jahan mai tumhare alawa koi nahi..

He didn't let her complete the sentence

"Because i don't trust you ...kisi aur ka khayal apni jahan mai mat aane dena Kyun ki Mere junoon aur mere dewanepan ki yeh ek jhalak hai sweetheart ,tumhe ilm bhi nahi hai ki tumhare liye mai kya kar gujar sakta hoon,puri tarah se aapne aap ko mujhe sounp do Mehek. yahi tumhare liye aaccha hai aur waise bhi tumhare paas koi option hi nahi hai ,mera hone ke alawa"

saying this he slammed his lips on my quivering ones kissing me in a room full of strangers.....biting licking ,nipping my lips ,forcing me to open her mouth ,drinking in my protests .....

In the amidst of hooting and clapping my trance was broken and the kiss tooo.i suddenly realised the spotlight was on us!!!!

He suddenly picked me in his arms ,bridal style ,i hid my face in his neck ,being too embarrassed ,unable to face anyone present in the hall

"I can't control any more Mehek ,let's go to our room" he wishpered

I was so helpless in the war between my mind and heart ,but i could n't agree more that i was safe only in his arms ,only in his heart .

Her heart won the war,as she gave him her permission ,she will show him that only he is in her heart ,One day he will have to believe that "jitna dewanapan mere liye uske dil mai hai utna hi Shamsher ke liye mere dil mai bhi,aur koi teesra na hamare beech na tha ,na hai,aur na rahega....

Holy f**k man okay bro I....well f**k me β˜ΊοΈsmiley43smiley43

^^ I tell u, I died a little bit after reading this smiley43smiley43smiley43 Man, I actually heard it in his voice mentally uffff smiley43smiley43smiley43

^^ I SCREAMED! smiley43smiley43 Holy shit, I knew Shamsher could do it, but he ACTUALLY did it smiley43smiley43🀣 Damn that was just HOTTTTTT smiley43smiley43smiley43

And dude, u gotta continue to the smut part man, we need to know what happened in their bedroom smiley43🀣 For research purposes πŸ€£

Too good yaar Madhu, loved it! πŸ˜ƒ Aur likha karo πŸ€—❀️ Aaj raat ko bahot achi neend aayegi mujhe smiley43smiley43

Iska title kya hai? Deewangi? Coz I gotta post it on the first page πŸ˜‰ With a warning of NSFW of course πŸ€£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

nai nai thats where he wants mehak's inputs too πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Mehak is dumbo when it comes to all this πŸ˜†

If he wants inputs then I can volunteer πŸ˜† I've always been one for practicals β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£