Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 23

Posted: 1 years ago

So what's Neil interest ,passion ? So mini will help him out .  Unknowingly even Mini will fall for Neil . 

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

So what's Neil interest ,passion ? So mini will help him out .  Unknowingly even Mini will fall for Neil . 

Yes..... Mini will help him to achieve his dreams ❤

very good update.

liked the topic of toxic parenting you brought up here.

its really difficult for children like neil to take burden of parents dreams while they have interest in other fields.

hope neil finds his right path and minni will help him

i can see both becoming friends from here

Many children are suffering from toxic parenting in our country, that's why this theme was taken in this story❤️

Amazing update

Love it

Cont soon 

Mini will help Neil now in all ways. They are on the way of being friends but i love their fights 🤣It should continue 🤣 Mini should be devil always 🤣

Originally posted by plmzaq

Amazing update

Love it

Cont soon 

Thankyou ❤️

Originally posted by su_94

Mini will help Neil now in all ways. They are on the way of being friends but i love their fights 🤣It should continue 🤣 Mini should be devil always 🤣

Mini and Neil's fight will continue and love and friendship will also come in between❤️

Part-19

"Neil, this is just your misunderstanding. They like you a lot." Mini said.
"But they never tried to understand me. I am a normal human being, I have my own dreams, likes, dislikes, and flaws... They don't accept any of that, instead they impose their dreams and likes on me."Neil replied.
"But Neil, didn't you study EEE with your own interest? "Mini asked.

"After 12th,I was totally confused about which course to study. Pappa put two options in front of me engineering and medicine.Everyone said that engineering has many job opportunities inside and outside India. So papa forced me to study engineering.I only got a chance to select which branch to study. do you know... Many students who studied with me discontinued and joined other courses when they realized that BTech was not their cup of tea. I told pappa many times about it but....those who were discontinued then are now in good condition."Neil said scornfully. Then he got on his bike.

"Neil, did you have any other passion? For example acting, dancing, writing etc?"Mini asked.
Neil started the bike without replying.
"Arey meri hone wali bacche ki baap... I didn't get in the bike"Mini said from behind.

"Go back the same way you came here," Neil said loudly, riding his bike and left.
"I came here in an auto. There is no cash to go back," Mini said to herself.

"Stupid, idiot, duffer Neil oberoi😡...."Mini was cursing Neil in her mind as she walked down the road with the help of the street light.
It was 9pm but there were not many vehicles on the road. For some reason, a little fear started to rise inside her.

She got confused when she reached the cross intersection road.

"Arey bagwan...I don't even know the exact way to go home....damn, if I had taken my phone I could have looked at Google map" Mini said to herself.

Suddenly, seeing Neil's bike coming from the opposite direction, Mini felt an overwhelming joy.

"Bike par savaar ho jaen"Neil said without looking at her face. Mini walked forward pretending not to hear.

After muttering "yeh devil" and stopped the bike again in front of her, Neil said, "Can't you hear?" Neil asked angrily.

"Nahi... Tumne kya kaha?"Mini asked casually.
Neil gritted his teeth and said.

"Bike par savaar ho jaen"Neil said harshly.

"Oh...when first I came to get on the bike,you denied and left.reason bolo? Mini asked harshly.
"It was done in my anger at that time... It's late. Please get on the bike" Neil said casually.

"Hmm... first say sorry for doing that there. Then I can get on the bike" Mini said in attitude.
"Mahamaya Mini devi.... please get on the bike, if anything happened to you our society will curse me🙏"Neil said folding his hands.

The way Neil addressed her made her laugh, she controlled it and got on the bike.
"Devil changed to devi?" she asked sitting behind him. "Please be quiet till we reach home" Neil asked in a pleading tone.
"It's hard to be silent but will try" said Mini with a smile.

When Mini pressed the calling bell, Priya opened the door. "Where's Uncle?" Mini asked.
"In room... did you eat food?" asked Priya.  At the same time, Neil went to his room without paying attention to their conversation.
"No aunty, will eat. Did uncle rush me?" Mini asked.

"Hmm.. I told him that you are laying due to headache.... Mini did our plan worked "Priya asked.
"Hmm... He is not drunk today. I hope he won't drink from tomorrow," Mini said. "Hmm... go and change your dress then have your dinner"Priya said. "Ok aunty." Mini said and went to the room..

When she reached the room and heard the sound of water falling in the bathroom, Mini realized that Neil was taking a bath.
After locking the bathroom door from outside, Mini took her night dress from the cupboard and started to change her dress. After showering, Neil tried to open the door but could not open it. He understood within minutes that she had locked the door from the outside as he had the experience of locking the door from the outside once.

"Mini.... open the door"Neil angrily banged the door and said.
"Meri hone wali bacche ki baap... Wait for five minutes. I am changing my dress" Mini said calmly.
"Damn..." Neil muttered

After changing the dress, Mini opened the bathroom door. After looking angrily at Mini, Neil went in front of the mirror and started combing his hair.

"Come... let's have dinner" Mini told him.
"I don't want" Neil said angrily.."ok... then I will go and have dinner" Mini said and went downstairs.

Neil took his phone and opened WhatsApp and sat on the sofa. Bobby and Arjun were not online. So he was viewing the status of his contacts and read trolls in Instagram.

"Neil... I need to talk to you"Mini said to him when she reached the room after dinner

"kya..." he asked without looking at her face."Neil....you didn't answer what I asked you there. Do you have any passion?" Mini asked.
Neil scrolled his phone without answering. "Ok... if you don't want to tell me then you don't but you have to answer another thing I'm asking, Neil" said Mini sitting on one end of the sofa.

Neil looked at Mini suspiciously. "Didn't you say that you are a victim of toxic parenting? Why did you say that? Didn't you say that no one tried to understand you? Why did you say that? Is it because you were forced to joined in engineering ?I understand that you failed in engineering because you studied it without interest. But what was the reason why you failed the exam in school time? Mini asked.

Neil thought for a moment whether to answer Mini's questions... His mind whispered maybe he would get some relief from the suffocation he was feeling if he opened his mind to someone, Neil said taking a deep breath.

"I don't know why  many children fall behind academically.But the reason why I fell behind was because I could not grasp the things that were being taught to me quickly.So most of the time I could not understand what the teachers were teaching. When I told pappa and mom about it, they blamed me and said that's because I'm not paying attention in class and I was lazy etc...When my marks fell in the exam, they did not try to help me in studies or didn't joined me to the tuition, instead they verbally and physically abused me.Do you know how much they mocked me? Many nick names were also given just like gandha, bandar etc. And compared with many children's including you.At that time, I thought that because they like you more than me, they are telling me to study like you.Until a few days ago, I thought so.They never once tried to ask my dreams . Instead they tried to impose their dreams and likes on me. music and sports was a field I was not interested in and therefore I could not perform well...I was not good in music, sports and studies,so pappa labeled me as waste.If I decided to do something on my own, pappa would first sarcastically ask if you can do it. When I hear that question, instead of gaining courage, my self-confidence is losing..Through emotional blackmail, they made me agree to many things, including my.... "Neil got up and put to charge his phone without finishing the last words.

"Including your?"mini asked skeptically.
"Nothing... I want to sleep. It's 11pm" Neil said.
"If you are not interested in sports why are you going to play hockey?".Mini asked.."time pass.."Neil replied.

"By the way Neil, I understand from your talk that your passion is not in singing or sports..... Can I ask you one more question do you want to clear remaining back papers in b tech ?" Mini asked.

"I want to go in front of those who make fun of me and proudly say that I have cleared b tech... but that dream will not come true" he said and took a pillow and a blanket and lay down on the sofa.

"That will... i can help you"Mini said.
"I don't need your help"Neil replied.
"arey meri hone wali bacche ki baap....it is my duty to help you as a life partner.If not, our children will question me in future... there were many problems in pappa's life, mumma didn't help even the things that mumma could have helped, so on.I don't want to be a guilty person in front of my children.so you should agree this neil..."Mini said while kneeled in front of him.

Neil laughed after hearing Mini's way of speaking as well as the words she said. "You are smiling.... that's mean you are agreed" Mini asked in excitement.

Neil covered his face with his blanket without answering. "Silence means consent " Mini said loudly and went near to his study table.

she took one book of his and opened it.
"Neil...."neil get up from the sofa after hearing her yelling.

"Kya?......"he asked panicky after saw her expression.

"is this your handwriting "Mini asked sympathized."yeah... what happened?"Neil asked.

"Neil... your handwriting is very bad. First you need to improve this handwriting.So from tomorrow until handwriting improves, you should practice writing letters in cursive worksheet. "Mini said.

"what? am I lkg student to write in cursive worksheet?"Neil asked harshly.
"Neil... your handwriting is very bad. It is difficult to read the words. Good handwriting is the best way to impress the faculty who check our exam paper. so from tomorrow 9 pm-11 pm you should do writing practice"Mini said.

"Hitler lady...."Neil whispered and laying on the sofa.
with a smile mini switched off the light and lay on the bed.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"If you had come down ten minutes earlier, you could have gone with Neil" said Priya to Mini who came down ready to go to college.

"I like to go by bus aunty" Mini replied with a smile. Mini's college uniform is black pant, white shirt and black vest.

That was what she was wearing. Her hair is tied in  ponytail. There is a ten minute walk from their house to the bus stop. The ground where Neil goes to play hockey is on the way to the bus stop.

Vikram stopped playing hockey and followed her when he saw  mini is walking to the bus stop.
"Hi mini "he said from behind.
"Hi"she said with a slight smile.
"Are you going to college?" Vikram asked while walking with Mini.

"Hmm....second year class will start from today" Mini politely said.
"We are meeting today after your marriage. I never dreamed that a girl like you would choose Neil as a life partner... You know how many relationships he had before your marriage. He is a play boy type character." Vikram said.

"Vikram....first understand your own shortcomings and try to correct them instead of gossiping about others life"Mini said harshly.
"Sorry...I didn't mean to portray Neil as a bad guy" said Vikram apologetically.

Mini walked on without answering.
"Mini please don't be angry with me...I just said what was on my mind."Vikram said
"My bus has come. I want to go" said Mini and got into the bus.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Abhishek, Yadvir..... Why are you going back without going to class?" Mini asked looking at her friends who were walking towards the college gate without going to class.

"Mini, on our notice board have a notice that is those who are not registered for the semester should not enter the class," Yadvir said.

"Oh...then we will have to pay the full fee? " Mini asked.
"Not only fee... we have to submit antiraging form and no- due form in library and labs"Abhishek replied.

"We are studying by taking an education loan. So we are going to the bank to say that the fee in this semester should be sanction as soon as possible. Are you studying by taking an education loan?Yadvir asked.

"No... "Mini replied.
"Ok... See you tomorrow"said them and went.
"Arey bagwan ji.... how will I pay the fee? Even though the marriage was done in a simple way, it cost around 5 lakh rupees so now pappa will not have the cash to pay the fee. Neil will not have the money either....what will I do" Mini asked herself.

1L is the fee in an academic year.... 50K should be paid in both semesters. She pondered for a while what she would do from the college grounds.

She thought that if she sells her bracelet and ring, she will be able to pay the fee for this semester. So she quickly took them to a jewelery store near the college and sold them. She got more than 50K so she paid that cash to the college.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"Neil... write the alphabets first and practice," said Mini, handing the cursive worksheet to Neil when they reached the room after dinner.
"Where's your bracelet and ring?" Neil asked as he didn't see them on Mini's hand.

"I sold it. College management will not agree to attend the class without paying the fee" Mini said politely and handover the cursive worksheet.

"Hmm...How much is your college fee for one year? "Neil asked." One lakh... 50k should be paid in one semester "mini replied.

After saying "hmm ok" Neil started writing in the worksheet....... Three weeks passed. Some fights happened but Neil obeyed what Mini said for these three weeks.

"Even though the handwriting is not beautiful, it has improved so we can start the tuition today....Which subjects do you have as backpapers in  first year?"Mini asked

"engineering maths 1&2,engineering physics and mechanics"Neil replied and sat on the sofa.
"Let's learn engineering physics.." Mini said and took the textbook from the shelf and sat on the sofa.
"The first two modules are full of derivations and the third module is theory. so now we can study third module. "said mini and she turned towards him and started to read and explain the topic.

Neil couldn't take his eyes off her face. Her almond-like eyes captivated him....He noticed every movement of her eyeball..He saw that she had two small pimples on the tip of her nose... There were also two pimples on her cheeks which were about the size of a mustard seed.Then his gaze moved to her lips....he watched the movement of her lips as she spoke....he felt that her lips were dry...and the scene where she had kissed him in the wheat field three years ago came to his mind..
"Neil....are you sleeping with your eyes open?....are you listening to what I'm saying?"Mini asked seeing Neil's expression and patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah...I'm listening "he replied.

To be continued....

*There is a small change in the story. First I wrote Mini as architecture student . But now changed to b tech ECE student.ECE and EEE have many common subject so mini can able to teach him many subjects.

Please forgive for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤️

Mini is Neil guru now 😉 so Neil will give gurudakshina later 😉🤣

Hope mini completes her studies also and be independent.

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago