Bhavna kon hai?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhavna kon hai?😲
Man, I should’ve brought more 😭😭 everyone wants one 🤔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Man, I should’ve brought more 😭😭 everyone wants one 🤔
this is like my dept's farewell budget🤣last mein someone just took the packedt of chips and walked off🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Man, I should’ve brought more 😭😭 everyone wants one 🤔
Everyone wants icecream, esp when its that yummy looking😆
If the assignment was to blink then yes she is doing it right 🤣
Here I am planning to get drunk again Lavy?
Is this our shared dance move??🤣 I love it and I am totally dancing with it Lets dance some more..20 years later 😆

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
what about the drugs that I never took?(throwback to our yesterday evening's chat)😆
Stay away from them too 🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11