Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 22

Posted: 1 years ago

Wow! I am in love with this mineil. They are so new, fresh and crazy🤣

Neil is so dead for coming home drunk. Now devil wife Mini will eat him alive🤣

but poor neil...phir se fail ho gaya. Will Mini help him in his exams?

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

Wow! I am in with this mineil. They are so new, fresh and crazy🤣

Neil is so dead for coming home drunk. Now devil wife Mini will eat him alive🤣

but poor neil...phir se fail ho gaya. Will Mini help him in his exams?

They both are studied different course.So it is not possible to teach what is in the syllabus. But she can help in other ways❤

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Mini in wife mode 🤣 will Mini help Neil to clear exams ? Be his teacher 🤣

Exchange offer ☺️🤣 Mini will teach studies related theory and Neil other things with practicals ☺️🤣

Originally posted by su_94

Exchange offer ☺️🤣 Mini will teach studies related theory and Neil other things with practicals ☺️🤣

Let's see how good student  Neil will be coz mini is as always very good student smiley37

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Let's see how student will Neil be coz mini is as always very good student 🤣 

Yes it will be good to read other way🤣

Wrong post

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

Yes it will be good to read other way🤣

That's why we had demanded sordid 2☺️🤣  hunter wali🤣

Originally posted by su_94

That's nice idea😄🥰

Part:18

She was sitting in the couch looking at Neil sternly. Neil slowly remembered the events of last night.

"Don't you know that alcohol is harmful to health. Then why did you drink so much yesterday?" asked Mini, controlling her anger.

"It's none of your business "said neil and start to drink the coffee.

"It's mine too... Yesterday you were drunk and lost your senses and were performing a song concert here. I couldn't sleep properly. Likewise, if you die of liver cirrhosis due to alcoholism, I will be a widow. I don't want to be a widow at such a young age," replied Mini.

Ignoring what she said, Neil took the clothes from the cupboard and went into the bathroom.

Amar, Priya, Mini and Choti Nani were having breakfast when Neil came to the dining room to have breakfast. After sitting on the chair without looking at anyone's face, Neil served the food to the bowl.

"Why are you late yesterday?" Amar asked while eating. "It was overtime duty for me yesterday pappa," said Neil.

"Oh... When did you came back?" Priya asked. "Aunty... he came after 11:30" Mini said before Neil answered.

"Priya, this girl is lying. He came after one o'clock in the night. He was very drunk yesterday."Chotti nani said.

After hearing Choti Nani's words, Amar and Priya looked at Neil angrily.

"Yah bhoodhe aurat😡"mini murmured.

"Mini... have you started supporting his actions?" Amar asked to Mini.

"That's uncle..." Amar stopped Mini from talking too."You are also starting to tell lies, Mini....Neil I have told you a hundred times not to drink.

But if you're drinking again and again, it means you don't value me at all."Amar said.

"Neil....don't you know that alcohol is bad for health?" asked Priya.

"Hey, your son is a little kid who doesn't know anything.He failed in majority of subject due to his laziness and carelessness.Those who studied with you got jobs in multinational companies.An offspring born to bring shame to the house"Amar said angrily.

Mini felt sad hearing Amar's words.

"Amar ji... please don't say like this" Priya said.

"Priya, your son has always brought shame to us. In his school time I used to attend his parents' meeting with my head down because his teachers had only bad things to say about him.He was bad in studies, bad in sports, bad in art...Priya your son is a useless person without any talent "amar said angrily.

"Pappa stop it....It's been a while since you started telling mom that your son... your son.mein sirph ma ka nahin.. Meim tumhara bhi beta hoon"Neil replied angrily.

"Mujhe yah kahata hua sharam aa rahe hai ki tum mera beta ho"Amar replied.

Neil angrily went out without having breakfast.

"Neil... don't go without having breakfast. Don't show your anger towards food.. Please eat food. breakfast is brain food"

Mini called from behind but Neil ignored it and left. "He didn't eat because he wasn't hungry... Aren't you hungry, eat," said Amar.

Reluctantly, Mini started eating breakfast.

"You shouldn't have said anything like that... He seems very hurt," Priya said

"Then think about my problem, Priya... Because of him, I got only humiliation.I started hearing the jokes of the locals that my son has become an alcoholic.I thought, if he married he will became a responsible person .. But there is no change in his character ," Amar said disappointedly.

"Uncle, if you get angry and insult him like this, it will not change his behavior.. It will only provoke him. if you tell him his mistakes with love and understand them, he will avoid bad habits"Mini said to Amar

Amar ate his breakfast without replying...... As Mini had guessed, Neil came drunk that night.

"What is this Neil? Are you still drunk today?" Mini asked as she opened the door of the living room.

"yes... more than yesterday "he said in slurred voice and stepped inside the house.

After locking the door, she holds Neil, who is about to fall.

"leave me.... I don't need your help"Neil said harshly.

Ignoring his words, she helped him to walk. "Neil...Uncle said that in the morning so that you can change your bad habits and become a good person. Uncle is very sad that you are behaving like this" said Mini after made him sat on the bed.

Neil smirked hearing her words.

"why are you smirking "Mini asked to him.

"Everyone has eyes to see his sorrow . But no one has eyes to see my sadness.... Everyone knows only to blame me and hurt..... Everyone fight with me because of it but did anyone ask why I drank? "Neil asked.

"Didn't you hear pappa insulting me today too? He said I was a waste... He said he was ashamed to say that I am his son... Did anyone think how much this hurt me? Neil asked... his eyes filled with tears. Mini felt that this teary eyes is not due to the effect of alcohol.

"What is your problem? Why are you drinking this much?Tell me... If I can solve your issue, I will solve it," Mini said.

"Problem nahin.... Problems."Neil corrected her

"Haa ok tell me.... What's your problems?"Mini again asked.

"My first problem is..... It's... It's.. I forgot..."Neil said with the innocence of a kid.

Mini felt something affectionate when she saw his expression.

"Hmm ok"Mini replied.

after hearing it, he lay down on the bed.

After locking the door, Mini looked at him. He had not removed his shoes and also didn't removed his watch.After laying him down straight she removed his shoes and socks. Then she removed the watch from his hand and covered him with a blanket and then she went to the sofa and lay down.

Neil opened his eyes in the morning due to the sound of the alarm. He felt a terrible pain in his head like yesterday.He slowly get up from the bed and rubbed his head.

"Did you have a headache today like yesterday?" He raised his head and looked at Mini when he heard mini's question in a teasing tone.

"Drink this tea... the pain will subside" said Mini again in teasing tone.

"I don't want it" said Neil angrily.

"Arey mera hone wali bacche ki baap... don't show your angry towards this chai.this is made by priya aunty for her dear son to get rid of headache"Mini said dramatically.

"I don't want" neil said again angrily and got up from the bed.

"priya aunty made this chai specially for you...if you don't want I can drink it"said Mini and took a sip.

"Isn't this my mom made for me? so this is mine" said Neil taking the cup of tea from Mini's hand and started drinking.

"ok.. ok... by the way did you remember the thing you forgot yesterday?"

"What?"Neil asked harshly.

"You have some sorrows and you told you will share them with me"mini replied.

"That must have been said under the influence of alcohol."Said Neil and he took his dress from cupboard and walked to bathroom.

"hmm.. ok. then don't drink from today and also reach home exactly at eight" Mini said in a bossy tone.

"My life my rules"neil replied ans stepped inside the bathroom.

Mini rolled her eyes and went to downstairs.

Amar asked sarcastically looking at Neil who came to the dinning room to have breakfast. "Did you came late yesterday too because of overtime duty ?"

Hearing Amar's question mockingly, Neil left without having breakfast. "Why did you say this now.I think because of your behavior today he will drunk" said Priya disappointedly.

"yes uncle......uncle's behavior is hurting him a lot" Mini said.

"So none of you can see that how much his behavior hurts me?" Amar asked.

"Aunty... I got an idea to stop his drinking habit"Mini said to priya when Amar and chotti nani went from there after breakfast

"What is it? Tell me" asked Priya. Mini told her the idea she had in mind.

"No Mini... It's a bit of danger.." said Priya."Don't worry... nothing will happen to me..." said Mini."But.... "when priya started to talk. ..."koi but nut nahi... please support me for it"Mini said as a request.

disheartedly priya shook her head.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"I don't feel like going home...I'm tired of hearing pappa's taunts . Pappa didn't know about the result. I can't even imagine what it would be like if he knew that too," Neil said while pouring alcohol into the glass.

"Same situation in my house too." Arjun said after taking a sip.

"Arey Waiter bro... we need two more bottle" Neil looked at the waiter and said.

"Not two but three" Neil looked back hearing a familiar voice from behind.

"tum?"Seeing Mini unexpectedly, Neil got up from the chair he was sitting on with a shock.

"yeah... it's me mini.. what happened?"Mini asked casually.

It's a local bar. Similarly, in a small town like Patiala, women don't even go to the pub, so when they saw Mini in the bar, everyone there looked Mini as they were seeing an alien, including Bobby and Arjun.

"tum... tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?"Neil asked. His shock hadn't completely worn off.

"Trying to be a good wife... Choti Nani said that a good wife should be one who follows her husband in everything.So your drinking has to follow.come let's have a drink"said mini and sat in chair

"Which one have you ordered?" Mini asked looking at Bobby and Arjun who were sitting in a confused look.

"Whiskey" they both said together.

"Which is the best for beginners?Mini asked to them.

"beer"bobby replied "wine "arjun replied.

"I had beer and wine before... I'll drink whiskey," Mini said and started to pour it into a glass.

Neil looked around. Everyone in the bar has their eyes on Mini. Some people look at Mini as if they have seen some strange creature. But others.

After taking the glass from Mini's hand as she went to drink whiskey, he grabbed her hand and walked out of the bar.

"Why did you come here?" Neil asked angrily when he got out of the bar.

" to drink. Don't you know that🤨?"Mini replied politely.

"Mini...did you come here to insult me?" Neil asked harshly.

"How can I be a disgrace to you by coming here? Then you coming here will not be a disgrace to our family?"Mini asked in confused tone.

"Mini... did you see how the people who were there looked at you? What must they have been thinking about you? That's why I'm telling you to get out of here" Neil said controlling his anger.

"I don't need this society's good character certificate. I will do what I like. Now I feel like drinking. So I will drink."Mini said in attitude and started to walk inside.

Neil stopped it and grabbed her hand and walked towards where his bike was parked.

"Neil, choddo mujhe haath..muhje dard ho rahe hai"Mini said to him.

Neil immediately leave from her hand and said "sorry".

Mini glared him angrily and then looked down at her wrist. There is a redness.

"Sorry... is it hurt? Neil asked in guilty.

Mini smirked when she heard his question and said"Hurt?.... did you have eyes to see the pain of others? "

"What you mean?"again neil asked harshly.

"Did you see the pain of your parents... how much they suffer because of you?...Do you know how much humiliation they suffer because of you? Failed in all exams... drinking... smoking"

"Stop it....I am tired of hearing this from my childhood.. why no one sees my pains. Everyone blame for failing the exam but once someone asked why did you fail the exam? Everyone blamed me for being drunk, but have you ever asked why you were drunk?.....Pappa said I am a big zero. If so, has anyone investigated why?Neil asked to Mini.

His eyes are red and voice was laced with anger while saying that.

"Tell me Neil....why are you drinking Is it because of failing the exams... Why are you failing the exams? Was it not with your interest that you studied b tech? Was your passion in any other field ? "Mini asked to him.

"Did you know about toxic parenting? I'm the victim of toxic parenting.Pappa said today that I am useless, they are the reason why I am useless. They are the reason why I have no self confidence.... They are the reason why I am failing everywhere.I used to like you a lot in our childhood but the reason why that like turned into hate is because of my parents.Even once they including neena did not try to understand me....they only know how to give birth to children and do not know how to bring them up.If I become a father in future I will try not to be like my pappa .instead of love and respect i have fear in my heart towards him."Neil said.

"Neil, this is just your misunderstanding. They like you a lot." Mini said.

"But they never tried to understand me. I am a normal human being, I have my own dreams, likes, dislikes, and flaws... They don't accept any of that, instead they impose their dreams and likes on me."Neil said

To be continued.......

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments ❤️