the moment i started reading i knew the punchline was gonna be drama queen sirius challengin him to find prettier girl 🤣🤣🤣 I would never get over marauders
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the moment i started reading i knew the punchline was gonna be drama queen sirius challengin him to find prettier girl 🤣🤣🤣 I would never get over marauders
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
why because he is sweet?! 🤣🤣
Yeah many people don’t like him because of that and my worry grows with each passing book 🤣
and u haven't even finished yet. There are number of ships i cant give u just yet 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
There are too many ships to keep track of 🤣❤️ I’m going to fall overboard at this rate
oh the fandom will always remain divided on that. There are more things about divided fandom. Dont worry about them. 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah many people don’t like him because of that and my worry grows with each passing book 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and u haven't even finished yet. There are number of ships i cant give u just yet 🤣
Too many ships 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh the fandom will always remain divided on that. There are more things about divided fandom. Dont worry about them. 🤣
I will try not to 🤣
I can totally imagine this between abhay and piya except there Abhay is like piya behaving idiot rather than mischievous🤣
Genius 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I can totally imagine this between abhay and piya except there Abhay is like piya behaving idiot rather than mischievous🤣
More incorrect quotes 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k