Originally posted by: DyuQueen
Why do we have so many paysa atmas😱😱
https://twitter.com/in_ahso/status/1551761118925688834?t=hgQnR-_s3ec4ISeoIzF_ig&s=19
Because we have a hot hero 🚶🚶🚶
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DyuQueen
Why do we have so many paysa atmas😱😱
https://twitter.com/in_ahso/status/1551761118925688834?t=hgQnR-_s3ec4ISeoIzF_ig&s=19
Because we have a hot hero 🚶🚶🚶
Ladeez time mile toh haveli mein ana
Guys RS fired Paras from the show. Man I hope he doesn't suffer in his career.. Wonder why didn't he discussed with RS before taking up JDJ.
Guys RS fired Paras from the show. Man I hope he doesn't suffer in his career.. Wonder why didn't he discussed with RS before taking up JDJ.
Contacts are there for a reason. He should have told PH before doing JDJ.
Remember when Gia manek did same mistake and lost her FL role of Gopi in SNS. She struggled to get work for years after that because it does put a bad reputation on their professionalism.
Guys RS fired Paras from the show. Man I hope he doesn't suffer in his career.. Wonder why didn't he discussed with RS before taking up JDJ.
Paras Kalnawat? What's JDJ?
Originally posted by: DyuQueen
Ladeez time mile toh haveli mein ana
Kameeno waapis aa jao haveli se 😒
Logon ko FOMO ho jaana hai by God 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes Paras kanawat Anu ka chhota beta 😒
I liked him 😔
JDJ is jhalak Dikhla Jaa
Amaal ke favorites😍😍
hmare Gaddhe 🥳🥳
https://twitter.com/AmaalMallik/status/1551886619166158848?s=20&t=MAOGoYxZ_tW2Z4Quru4G3w
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Yes Paras kanawat Anu ka chhota beta 😒
I liked him 😔
JDJ is jhalak Dikhla Jaa
Isn't it rival channel's program? Sitara ka haath lagta hai🤔