Maria wasti seems to have not be there on the last day shoot. That was so awkward.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Maria wasti seems to have not be there on the last day shoot. That was so awkward.
I am going to miss seeing Usama and Anmol. I want to see them in more dramas together. They look hot together 😛❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: starfire2020
I am going to miss seeing Usama and Anmol. I want to see them in more dramas together. They look hot together 😛❤️❤️❤️
They do look hot together and i also want to see them together in another romantic drama. 👍🏼
Creept chose passport over gun🤣
I can't believe they forgave him and just sent him packing.
Maria wasti seems to have not be there on the last day shoot. That was so awkward.
it was pretty amusing how they did the cut screens to cheat. 😆
Exactly. Also zainab was wearing the most makeup in the last scene😆
Thank God we didn't have to see his face for more than few seconds
well he called her "some XYZ" -- she should have been ticked off. good, let him know! 😆
she basically almost tagged the whole cast. only rafaqat, shujahat and shehroze were missing. rafaqat and shujahat looks like senior actor, the types who can't be bothered with having social media...