Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to bang my head against the wall. So if Manushi knows she is Manjiri why is she Manjiri.
I want to bang my head against the wall. So if Manushi knows she is Manjiri why is she Manjiri.
I saw but I don't think epi mai wahi hoga.. Wo kuch aur dekhi hogi and this girl is hide and go out of window?
Well at this point the main motive of introducing Manjiri is to give Meme romance it seems.. 🤣
I saw but I don't think epi mai wahi hoga.. Wo kuch aur dekhi hogi and this girl is hide and go out of window?
Well at this point the main motive of introducing Manjiri is to give Meme romance it seems.. 🤣
No complains there. Bas koi bataye dhokebaaz kyun??
Offcourse no complaints.. As much as I want Cheeku, what is happening has become a guilty pleasure.. 😆
Dhokebaaz is just a name now 🐸
https://twitter.com/AjeebDastan7/status/1551597999008034816?t=BsxW0AUmnCOVIY8SJ84iEA&s=19
Please someone translate what she said here, I couldn't hear her clearly
yeah because if meme romance was given before revelation of manjri as meety then makers ko joote aur gaaliyan padti
I saw but I don't think epi mai wahi hoga.. Wo kuch aur dekhi hogi and this girl is hide and go out of window?
Well at this point the main motive of introducing Manjiri is to give Meme romance it seems.. 🤣
I saw but I don't think epi mai wahi hoga.. Wo kuch aur dekhi hogi and this girl is hide and go out of window?
Well at this point the main motive of introducing Manjiri is to give Meme romance it seems.. 🤣
Haan Meeety in is Anubha's room. Manushi laga main door pe hai
I want to bang my head against the wall. So if Manushi knows she is Manjiri why is she Manjiri.
Hai? Do you mean ki Manushi knows she is meety so why does she needs to be manjeri?
or I am confused.
Tis is the last thing i wnt to see….….….🤢
Meety cant b tis stupid😡!!!! I hope the promo is misleading…