Originally posted by: Smiley.6
The sultan bg suit faisu... i never thought i would ever end up liking him...😆
Same here 😆
Never thought I'll like him but He has a good vibe. I'm loving his performance & bonding with everyone there ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Smiley.6
The sultan bg suit faisu... i never thought i would ever end up liking him...😆
Same here 😆
Never thought I'll like him but He has a good vibe. I'm loving his performance & bonding with everyone there ❤️
Kanika jet speed se aage badhte huye taala khol rahi hai 🤪
Kanu-2 lock done 👏
Tiger jinda hai kya music bhi aa gaya 🥳
yeh kannu toh umran malik ban gayi
(only cricket fans will get this reference) 😆
rubi be like: iske liye bhi video dekha hoga kanika ne 🤣
kanika must be thinking of rubi while doing this task 😆
Kanika completed👏
Shabbash ladki 🥳
Awesome. Happy for both her & Shivangi
Kanika bool rahe hai apne safaye mai
Rubi aadyaal saas ki tarah muuh bana rahe hai
Mere Tv par ab bhi Shivangi hai....
faisu n zain imam r perfect examples of never judge a book by its cover 😆Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Same here 😆
Never thought I'll like him but He has a good vibe. I'm loving his performance & bonding with everyone there ❤️
zain imam choco boy hai toh socha yeh ladka kamal kar dega turned out to be crybaby
n faisu tiktoker hai toh socha yeh pakayega but turned out to be strong and naturally funny 😆