You just count your eggs.... see how many negatives numbers you have to give to your new team.
Boy am i glad to be away from you😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You just count your eggs.... see how many negatives numbers you have to give to your new team.
Boy am i glad to be away from you😡
I am here Aisha 🤗
and today our team started with negative points
Originally posted by: Infinitely
ANSWERS
Q5) (III) If you decide to do a Bollywood movie based on "Ramayana", which Bollywood actress will you cast for the role of Sita :
Winning answer : Deepika Padukone
8 goals (max.) : +6 points
Phenyl
Mysterie_girl
BrhannadaArmour
evilxbalaa
DelusionsOfNeha
Anisha06
PangaNaLe
dipihp
Rest of the participants are getting -1 point each.
Deepika ne kia kia jeetna hai 🤣
That's all about time. Wait & watch.Originally posted by: lovereading14
I am also lonely until then 💔
we will get a chance to steal right?
Originally posted by: Infinitely
ANSWERS
Q5) (III) If you decide to do a Bollywood movie based on "Ramayana", which Bollywood actress will you cast for the role of Sita :
Winning answer : Deepika Padukone
8 goals (max.) : +6 points
Phenyl
Mysterie_girl
BrhannadaArmour
evilxbalaa
DelusionsOfNeha
Anisha06
PangaNaLe
dipihp
Rest of the participants are getting -1 point each.
I GOT A POINT
WOHOOOOOOOOO
🥳🥳🥳🥳
Thank you my new team for your support

I knew Prabz ki team se nikal ke kuch acha hi hoga mere saath😎
Deepika sab jeetegi aaj 🤣 mein ne usko Kahi or fit kia hai 🤣 yaha Mera answer Kareena tha 😂
Q5) (V) If you decide to do a Bollywood movie based on "Ramayana", which Bollywood actor will you cast for the role of Meghnad/Indrajit :
Winning answer : Sanjay Dutt
7 goals (max.) : +6 points
teri_Sanem
RainOfDew
Havaana
Vedika.Kapoor
DiscoDhokla
NINALOGY
Ashley.Tisdale
Rest of the participants are getting -1 point each.
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Q5) (IV) If you decide to do a Bollywood movie based on "Ramayana", which Bollywood actress will you cast for the role of Kaikeyi :
Winning answer : Rekha
Congrats Aisha, Vedi, DD and Ashley 🥳
Originally posted by: lovereading14
I am also lonely until then 💔
we will get a chance to steal right?
Lets steal each other
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Nope. I want a break so I can go berserk in KKK forum. I'm on a roll in taking Rubinas class. 🤣
Tu meri team mein aa😡
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k