Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Hai bechara poor guy biwi bhool gayi sab kuch. Hope they don't drag this too much. Tejo has gone through too much agony. So has fateh. Bahutho gaya ab bas.
I want these mu to be cleared ASAP😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Hai bechara poor guy biwi bhool gayi sab kuch. Hope they don't drag this too much. Tejo has gone through too much agony. So has fateh. Bahutho gaya ab bas.
I want these mu to be cleared ASAP😭
Originally posted by: 08_maria
haaye Minko ke toh alag hi pareshani hai😆
Seriously. I made my husband leave his laptop at home as I want a vacation vacation and he was like fine you leave your Udaariyaan at home. So we agreed for online screen time for an hour each day. He actually needs a mental break from work and
I think I need one from UD but why did Fateh have to bust J when I can’t access my TV….first world problems lol
I just feel there's something cooking with Tanya's character, she's going to play the new hurdle in FaTejo's relationship.🥲
Jasmine or kya hi karega? Her track has nothing left to offer.
Is it really better than airport Fateh today?! Omg
https://twitter.com/pb63264984/status/1550478107706281984?s=21&t=_dEC60IdM1XqfBQ4mTxb3w
We deserve a grand wedding now, wedding track always brings trp!
New version of kwaba de des live udaariyaan. Chalo acha hai.
Hai hai fateh phir se roya....oh man enough yaar.
Fateh literally made me cry today😭