Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Then mark your attendance 🤣 because it’s becoming a ghost town again
Present ma'am 🤣 aaj ki attendance to mil hi gayi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Then mark your attendance 🤣 because it’s becoming a ghost town again
Present ma'am 🤣 aaj ki attendance to mil hi gayi 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She comes sometimes for silent concert otherwise I haven’t seen her around much 🤣
I saw her posting something related to Pishachini show 🤣🤣
One day is not enough 🤣
Oh yeah I posted a link about the leads that’s one discussion we had 🤣
Yaha to log sadiyon tak gayab rehte hai so even one day means a lot 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Oh yeah I posted a link about the leads that’s one discussion we had 🤣
If I'm not wrong then there's a confusion between who the actual male lead is right? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yaha to log sadiyon tak gayab rehte hai so even one day means a lot 🤣🤣
Is it enough to keep the forum alive? 🤣 Only time will tell
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
If I'm not wrong then there's a confusion between who the actual male lead is right? 🤣🤣
Yeah but it’s confirmed to be Harsh 🤣 plus the trailers look like nazar 2.0 so I’m not surprised 🤣
I'm sure you won't let this forum die 🤣 hum sab tumhare saath hai Meghu 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah but it’s confirmed to be Harsh 🤣 plus the trailers look like nazar 2.0 so I’m not surprised 🤣
Yeah I saw the promo 🤣 it was actually funny how Pishachini said jab tak koi bulayega nahi andar nahi jaa sakti aur bahar hi ghoomti rahegi 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k