#99

#100

#101

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
#99

#100

#101

#102

#103

#104
All 4 ok.
95 - Sir
96 - Kabzaa
97 - Sir
98 - Kabzaa
U r funny man, keeping same film shots in the same post very cleverly 😆
99 - Khiladiyon ka khiladi
100 - Saudagar
101 - Mohra
Never pick all the pics from the same article 😛
p5

p6

p7

p8

Oh I know one… P8 is Delhi Belly right?
Poorna Jagannathan! She’s the da bomb! Watched this to check out her other stuff after “Never have I ever”
Originally posted by: GaramAloo
Oh I know one… P8 is Delhi Belly right?
Poorna Jagannathan! She’s the da bomb! Watched this to check out her other stuff after “Never have I ever”
Good one Aloo bhai, like to see you participating 👍🏼
Originally posted by: dillibilli
95 - Sir ✅
96 - Kabzaa ✅
97 - Sir ✅
98 - Kabzaa ✅
U r funny man, keeping same film shots in the same post very cleverly 😆
This was suppose to be a twist 😆 All right 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
9