Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What’s going on here?? Why are people saying they are taking other members?? 😳😳
Bhed muft mein bik rahe the, FFF style mein 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
What’s going on here?? Why are people saying they are taking other members?? 😳😳
Bhed muft mein bik rahe the, FFF style mein 😎
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Team Bheem mein sab change ho gaye, except TR Rashi. Other teams have atleast one original member expect TR.
🤣I was happy wid me team before nd now also😆
Hello my new team🤗
🤣🤣🤣 Rashi hai hi unique sab new layin🤣
Rashi set the new example, sab apno ko apne khilaaf kar sapolon(here dusre ki bhed) ko palne ki pratha🤣
Me too. But this rashi tell her to control her wits otherwise i will bombard this thread with pakhi's gifs😈😈😈😈😈😈.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Me too. But this rashi tell her to control her wits otherwise i will bombard this thread with pakhi's gifs😈😈😈😈😈😈.
send her shaleen gifs apne aap paakhi didi ko bhl jayegi
I hate shaleen 🤣🤣🤣. I have one vm of him and pakhi . I will send her that tomorrow. 🤗.
yes for sure
Aaj ki party meri taraf se
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I hate shaleen 🤣🤣🤣. I have one vm of him and pakhi . I will send her that tomorrow. 🤗.
😲😲😲
Door ho jao meri nazron se

Did I get swamped as well? If so which team I am in?
Original or changed? My original team was yudhishter
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k