i was genuinly confused 🤣
i love arcane! I watched it and i absolutly loved it!
Heimerdinger is my fav cause of his merdy geeky background 🤭🤭🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i was genuinly confused 🤣
i love arcane! I watched it and i absolutly loved it!
Heimerdinger is my fav cause of his merdy geeky background 🤭🤭🤭
At least I still provided the links 🤣
high five once moreOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I'm loving Arcane!
LOK k baare mein bahot padha, dekha aur suna hai but dekhna baki hai 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i was genuinly confused 🤣
i love arcane! I watched it and i absolutly loved it!
Heimerdinger is my fav cause of his merdy geeky background 🤭🤭🤭
Heimerdinger is cutest!!
Cait and Vi ooof cupcake!!! Kiss already ☺️
yeah for wase i just flip am pm hence the confusion 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yes subtract 30 mins and flip AM/PM 🤣
Sometimes I wake up early but I don’t control that 🤣 my alarm is always set to 7 am however 🤣
I see 🤣
For future reference. I know Nickelodeon messed up with the creators and story. A lot of people keep complaining about it.
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
For future reference. I know Nickelodeon messed up with the creators and story. A lot of people keep complaining about it.
Yeah it was terrible how much they screwed with the production 😆😭 which I why I’m glad Avatar Studios is a thing now so this won’t happen again
Alrighty girls it’s time for bed for me 🤣🤗 see you later
those two r beautiful together! One beautiful thing about arcane is normalising so many characters and relations. Cait and vi make up for couple even wihtout having to explicitly spell it. Just like any other couple 😍😍Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Heimerdinger is cutest!!
Cait and Vi ooof cupcake!!! Kiss already ☺️
I even like that lady i forgot her name. Black lady with golden makeup and jewellery. I like her commanding grace!
Also when u watch epi watch that introducing song sequence. It basically is whole season in metaphors and nutshell 😉
nightie night meghs. ❤️Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Alrighty girls it’s time for bed for me 🤣🤗 see you later
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k