I even talked about shehroz and ushna with my mother she must be thinking meri beti pagla gayi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I even talked about shehroz and ushna with my mother she must be thinking meri beti pagla gayi hai
Kabhi kabhi toh lagta Sufi has shehroz obsession ushna toh bahana hai
Originally posted by: suhaaana
When j started watching
It was because of naina's positive character
Shehroz and naima's convo
Even I like over protective shehroz for Naima
I even liked Naima berating her grown up son.
Wahab sahab and shehroz scenes
Then came ushroz.
Par beech bech mein pura episode sufiyan kha gya and my interest went downhill
Bold 😈
Whenever there is a confrontation of sufiyan and shehroz
Shehroz has best expressions
Next time jis bhi drama mein yeh Banda h use maine dekhna hi nahi h
He is episode eater 😂
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Whenever there is a confrontation of sufiyan and shehroz
Shehroz has best expressions
Yes 😍😍
Ushna ko konsi innocence prove karni h ?
I don't get it?
Please clarify
Anyone
This seems to have been shot earlier. Usama looks slim😆
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I think I would only watch ushroz scenes now
Shehroz should hold ushna now.
Sufiyan is getting on my nerves now.
Sufi creepy started getting on your nerves only now?
That creepy face has been getting on my nerves since the start 😆