Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have seen S1 , they were good but not phenomenal like these two they are fire.
Totally agree! Though I haven't seen Heena and Karan but these two are soo damn good
all the best, even if she did I cannot trust her honestly
still he was apologizing for hurting her..he knws she loves her sister a lot n it was a difficult descion for her..I m so proud of them today..😘
To remember one mistake, one should realize that they did it in the first place.
Rightly pointed out by Abhi today that she was apologizing for slipping the blame on Abhi but not for the kid, What nonsense is that 😡😡
to whole fandom today 🤣Bye arohi..abhi’s get out gave sukoon to my ears..
thts arohi goenka for u..😂😂😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
To remember one mistake, one should realize that they did it in the first place.
Rightly pointed out by Abhi today that she was apologizing for slipping the blame on Abhi but not for the kid, What nonsense is that 😡😡
I don't trust makers basically because all they know from start of this generation is this only
but I would love to see characters learning and reformed❤️
I know this will not happen anytime soon
that is worse than this , in this the actor looks natural atleast 🤣
I want akshu to blast arohi saying ki it's better to have no ambition in life than to become a doctor/human being like her. Are arohi stans still defending her???
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0