Me too.
I started watching imlie but stopped when they showed malini negative. I might be very few people but i didnt like what imlie and Aditya did right under her nose.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me too.
I started watching imlie but stopped when they showed malini negative. I might be very few people but i didnt like what imlie and Aditya did right under her nose.
Me too.
I started watching imlie but stopped when they showed malini negative. I might be very few people but i didnt like what imlie and Aditya did right under her nose.
Sitara and Gul..
The toxicity 🤢🤢
I dont know who needs to hear this but…🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfTHKPmF3-6/?igshid=NDBlY2NjN2I=
🤣
Too good
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Aashiqana = hotstar
Gulkhan web series
Romance+comedy+murder mystery+suspense 😆😆
Anyone interested? 😎
Watched 13 epi till now
The male actor need to improve his acting skill 🤔
Female lead is doing a good job 😆
Interested in Aashiqana, I heard aangre (Immj ) is lead there 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/harrsh-rajput-to-play-the-male-lead-in-pisachini_189027
🤣🤣Ish ko sare supernatural show hi kyu mil rahe hai🤣🤣
I wish vd ko bhi saare supernatural shows milte 😆
Vaise bhi normal shows me Ml ko karna hi kya hai... Isme kam se kam kuchh to karne ko milega 😆
Wow, amazing AT title.
Me too.
I started watching imlie but stopped when they showed malini negative. I might be very few people but i didnt like what imlie and Aditya did right under her nose.
I saw a review on the show and I agree with this based off the review 😆
I wish vd ko bhi saare supernatural shows milte 😆
Vaise bhi normal shows me Ml ko karna hi kya hai... Isme kam se kam kuchh to karne ko milega 😆
I don’t 🤣 because they are all trash 🤣 and MLs in naagin for example are just showpieces 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t 🤣 because they are all trash 🤣 and MLs in naagin for example are just showpieces 🤣
Aise bhi to trash hi hai 🤣
For content, OTT is best 😆
If there’s a supernatural show on OTT then I will consider it 🤣 but ITV no 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k