I flip burgers at a diner.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I flip burgers at a diner.
Originally posted by: MelonMusk
Just want to know..
That’s hardly any if your business
Unemployed, eagerly hoping to become a paid moderator after my unpaid stint as horny officer.
Are you Alia, trolling us after the Ranbir/Vaani topic?
Originally posted by: MelonMusk
Just want to know..
I was going to ask for your number, and wouldn’t have cared about your gender. Sniff sniff 🥺
Why so rude?

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
ok thqnk you 🤣🤣🤣 u probably earn more than me anyways 😜
🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫Unemployed, eagerly hoping to become a paid moderator after my unpaid stint as horny officer.
I think I know of the two suspects you may have arrested during your term as an officer ☺️
Well, he called me out for being a bit too horny lately but I’m honestly just going with the flow as the mods seem to be super thirsty. Need to get with the program!!
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I think I know of the two suspects you may have arrested during your term as an officer ☺️