Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

So neil is romantic  and mini is totally opposite šŸ˜†

Hope they will soon find that common ground where they will appreciate each other's preferences.

This chhoti nani seems like those itv vampšŸ˜†

Mini is unromantic girl. May be they have common likes and dislikesā¤..chotti nani is typical television serial grandmašŸ˜‡ā¤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Sureā¤

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Mini is unromantic, devil šŸ¤£ Neil is romantic šŸ¤£ he will have tough time with this little devil  wife in all ways šŸ¤£ looks like Neil will fall in love with mini soon and she will take to realise itšŸ¤£ 

Soon Neil will fall in love with Mini. But before that, Neil will have to suffer a lot of torture from his devil kidšŸ˜‡

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krithzz

Mini šŸ¤£ soon she  will be wild romantic devil šŸ¤£ 

wild romantic wife MinišŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‡

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

For surešŸ˜†

Aur baki sab lessons ke liye neil guruji to hai hišŸ¤£

guruji Neil... that's niceā¤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part -14

But calls kept coming from that number again and again. Mini answered the phone call thinking that it might be one of her friends.

"Hello" Mini said attending the call.

"Hi mini.... This is vikram "The caller said.

"Vikram?... how did you get my phone number" Mini asked confusingly.

Hearing Vikram's name, Neil who was lied in sofa covered with blankets, got up angrily and came near to Mini.

"I called to congratulate you on your wedding," Vikram said,not in response to Mini's question.

Mini went to reply but Neil bought the phone from her hand "How many times have I told you not to talk to this Pervert"Neil said angrily.

"Neil...the phone is not disconnected. He is listening to you" Mini said while snatching the phone from his hand.

"I don't care"Neil said angrily. Mini immediately disconnected the call and asked to Neil.

"Neil why are you interfering in my personal life. I decide who I talk to and who I don't."

"I'm giving you a warning and i don't have any intention to interfere in your personal life. He's not as good as you think. You probably see him as a brother and that's why you gave him Rakhi. But he doesn' t see you as a sister," Neil said in a breath.

"If he doesn't see me as a sister, what's your problem?" Mini asked angrily.

"I don't have any problem with that. But if anything happens to you, people are going to blame me," Neil said angrily.

"Oh.. Is this concern because of the fear that people will blame you. Don't worry about it... If something happens to me, no one will blame you. So I don't want your unnecessary caring "Mini replied angrily.

"I do.. because you are my wife and i have some responsibilities towards you"Neil replied.

"Wife? from when"Mini asked in sarcastic tone.

"Did Madam forget that we got married yesterday?" Neil asked angrily.

"Don't come to rule with the right that you married me. And don't over care me because of the fear that people will blame you if something happens to me. I know how to protect my self"Mini replied.

Neil muttered something and walked towards the sofa. "mera hone wali bacche ki baap... I have something to say" Mini said to Neil from behind.

"What? Is Vikram Puran?" asked Neil irritatingly..

Mini took a deep breath and said "From now on don't change your dress from this room and don't watch adult videos in the room like earlier. Now there is a girl in this room"

"Girl? Where? I only see a devil here" Neil said sarcastically looking around the room.

Mini got angry hearing his reply. She picked up a box from the table and threw it to Neil.

The box fell on Neil's shoulder. He felt pain.

"Yeh devil bahuth khataranaak hai"After saying that, Neil took the box and threw it to her.

When she saw him throwing the box at her, she bent down so the box fell somewhere else.

"Neil didn't grow up just to fight with Mini"Mini said in sarcastic tone.

"Acha ji...dekho Neil kya kar sakhta hai"

he said with a devilish smile and walk toward mini.

Sensing that there was something wrong with his arrival, Mini ran from where she stood and Neil ran behind her.

Thinking that she can go into the bathroom and lock the door, she ran towards the bathroom, opened its door,but Neil grabbed Mini's right hand and pulled her out.Mini landed on his chest. She looked at Neil's face with a little fear.With a devilish smile he took her in his arms..

"Tu... Tu... Mere sath kya karne ja rahe ho?"Mini asked nervously.

"Kya karen?He pretended to be think something and said.

"Kya hoga agar maine tumhen balcony se phenk diya?"

"What?....Don't do it Neil. If I fall and hit my head in ground I'll die" Mini said in one breath.

"I don't care"Neil said with a mischievous smile and started to walk towards balcony.

"No Neil don't do it...if I die our future children will be motherless" Mini said hitting his chest.Neil bite his lips to control his laugh.

"Priya aunty... Amar uncle...please help me. Neil is going to kill me"

Minni screamed when she realized that he was walking towards the balcony without listening to her.

"Everyone dozed off dear devil kid.... No one will come here to help you"He said while controlling his laugh.

Mini looked at him angrily and then bit his shoulderā€¦.

"meri maa"... Neil scremmed in pain and put her down.

"You idiot... are you dog?" asked Neil, rubbing his shoulder.

"Yes.. Didn't I say that I will become a dog,snake and tiger to protect myself" Mini said with pride.

Neil gritted his teeth.

Suddenly someone opened the door of their room.

Neil and Mini looked together to see who it was. A woman over seventy years old stepped inside the room.

She is wearing a sky blue plain punjabi suit. The woman's face has the wrinkles of age. Half the hair is gray. Her face is full of anger.Mini understood at first glace this lady is chotti nani.

"omg! big devil" Neil muttered seeing the woman.

""What kind of girl is she? She doesn't sleep herself, she makes noise at night and disturbs the sleep of others...Didn't your parents teach you to be disciplined in your husband's house? "

The woman scolded both of them, saying that she couldn't sleep because of Neil and Mini's noise.

Mini didn't like the fact that the woman came into their room without asking permission and then this scolding.

"Don't you know you have to ask permission before entering the room?" Mini asked angrily.

The woman didn't like Mini shouted towards her.

"Who are you to shout at me?" the woman asked angrily.

"Mini khurana... daughter of Ashok khurana and late Babitha khurana... Wife of Neil oberoi "Mini replied

"Mini...speak politely. This is mom's chachi" Neil said in a low voice.

"So what? If she talk to me politely, I will also talk politely. What right do they have to come to our room and fight us?"Mini asked.

"Neil...your wife has no culture at all. Has no one taught her to respect her elders?" chotti nani asked him.

"I don't want to respect those who come into our room at night without permission and fight us," Mini replied.

Chotti nani went to say something and Neil folded his hands and said.

"Chhoti Nani... we can continue the rest of the fight tomorrow. Now go to sleep. I'm getting sleepy.. Please"

chotti nani leaves after looking angrily at Mini. Neil locks the door when chotti nani left the room.

"We can also continue the rest of the fight tomorrow... good night" Neil said and went to lie on the sofa.After turning off the light, Mini also went to bed. Neil woke up to the sound of the alarm at six in the morning.

After turning off the alarm, Neil got up and sat on the couch. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. The room is a mess because of yesterday's fight.

His gaze falls on Mini who is sleeping on the bed covered herself with blanket..and he remembers how she poured water on his body yesterday morning.

Seeing the jug on the table, he felt a mischief in his mind. He slowly got up and took the jug and went to Mini.He poured water on Mini. Mini woke up with a start.

After wiping her face with a blanket, she looked at Neil and asked.

"Thumne kya kiya?kya tum paagal ho?"

"Paagal nahi devil kid... this is my revenge. did you forgot that you poured water in my face yesterday morning?"

Minnie gritted her teeth in anger. With a smile Neil went to the washroom to brush his teeth.She looked at the room and saw that it was a mess. After tying her hair, she cleaned the room...

Neil went to jogging after brushed his teeth . At that time Mini completed her morning chores...After jogging, Neil went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Neil felt a weird sensation in his shoulder when cold water fell on his body. He looked to his shoulder.

He remembered the last night fight seeing the bite Mark in his shoulder.

A small smile appeared on his lips when he remembered what Mini had said "No Neil don't do it...if I die our future children will be motherless"

"Sometimes she seem like a mature girl and sometimes she seem like immature girl," Neil said to himself and smiled.

After taking a bath and getting dressed, he tries to open the door of the bathroom, but he is unable to open the door.

"Mere hone wali bachhe ki baap... you can't open the door I locked the door from outside" with a smile Mini said from the room.

"What?... Why did you lock the door from the outside? I want to go to work to open the door."Neil said angrily

"I can open the door if I say sorry." Mini replied. "Sorry for what?" Neil asked with irritability.

"for pouring water on my face in the morning." mini replied

Neil gritted his teeth and said. "If you apologize for pouring water on my body yesterday, I will also apologize."

"Mere hone wali bacche ki baap...don't waste your time...if you say sorry soon..you can open the door soon...otherwise..."Mini said.

"Mini are you crazy.... open the door I want to go for my work" Neil said angrily.

"sorry bolo.. "Mini replied...

"MinišŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”"he called her name angrily...

" sorry bolo"mini again said.

"sorry" he said controlling his anger.

"Good boy" she said and opened the door.

Neil came out of the bathroom and looked at her angrily. Mini had a triumphant grin on her lips..

Neil angrily steps towards her.

"Neil.. why are you coming near me? don't come near to me... didn't you forget yesterday's incident?... I will bite you?"Mini said nervously taking steps back.

To be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your commentsā¤šŸ„°

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This mini is cutest devil šŸ¤£ loving her šŸ¤£

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hone wale baccho ke baap is just cute šŸ¤£I can imaginešŸ¤£ Mini Ash saying this šŸ¤£And irritating Neil šŸ¤£And now Neil have started to love it secretly and in all mood to turn it into reality šŸ¤£

PopyRosid thumbnail

Sureā¤

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

This mini is cutest devil šŸ¤£ loving her šŸ¤£

Thankyou ā¤