t20 mai bhi itna kaam nahi baanta 🤣Originally posted by: Savera84
Is England playing T20I? I think they forgot this is a 50 over match.
They are 59 for 7 in 14.3 overs.
Buttler out.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
t20 mai bhi itna kaam nahi baanta 🤣Originally posted by: Savera84
Is England playing T20I? I think they forgot this is a 50 over match.
They are 59 for 7 in 14.3 overs.
Buttler out.
"The lowest score in ODI history for England is 86 scored against Australia in the 2001 NatWest Series. Can India bundle them up under that? Looks very much possible."
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
In sports, all world is one, no boundaries, and no barriers.
I always watch Wimbledon with great interest.
May i know where you watch it? As in, is it online? I have zero idea when it comes to knowing where i should be watching these sporting events. 😅
CRR: 4.12
India opt to bowl
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
May i know where you watch it? As in, is it online? I have zero idea when it comes to knowing where i should be watching these sporting events. 😅
It usually comes in Sony six or Star sports
From this Link --- seeOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
May i know where you watch it? As in, is it online? I have zero idea when it comes to knowing where i should be watching these sporting events. 😅
https://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scores/38312/eng-vs-ind-1st-odi-india-tour-of-england-2022
On TV?? I don't know what they are
Thank you 😳
Saving the link for later use as well
Yes on TV. Do u get indian channels? If not u can watch live in SonyLiv in internet
Do you want a link where you can watch it for free?Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
May i know where you watch it? As in, is it online? I have zero idea when it comes to knowing where i should be watching these sporting events. 😅
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Here’s India’s Remaining Schedule August 15-19, 2026: 1st Test Vs Sri Lanka (Galle) August 23-27, 2026: 2nd Test Vs Sri Lanka (Colombo) November...
News : England call up Henry Crocombe as Ollie Robinson cover Robinson set to have scan after experiencing "knee soreness" at training ahead of...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
341