Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
she came online today? When ? 😲 But lets do it what only 12 pages left na! 🤣
I don’t know if she did 🤣 maybe she’s stalking but she didn’t make a new thread yet 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
she came online today? When ? 😲 But lets do it what only 12 pages left na! 🤣
I don’t know if she did 🤣 maybe she’s stalking but she didn’t make a new thread yet 😈
all the more reason to finish this one now 🤣 😈Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know if she did 🤣 maybe she’s stalking but she didn’t make a new thread yet 😈
And she succeeded 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
all the more reason to finish this one now 🤣 😈
Let’s see if we can beat her 😎
Now I need to see him drink cactus juice 🤣
the woman gets 💯 marks 🤣
and that means i m gonna quote every post even if it has to be with random letters that make absolutly no sense 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k