Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They are married 🤣  though mini is saying is not going to fall for him but soon devil is going to not just fall for him and on him all over but eat him up also 🤣 Actually Mini mission baccho ke baap have started 🤣

Edited by Krithzz - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krithzz

They are married 🤣  though mini is saying is not going to fall for him but soon devil is going to not just fall for him and on him all over but eat him up also 🤣 Actually Mini mission baccho ke baap have started 🤣

Neil will fulfill mini's wish😜😇

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

I love this Mini 🤣

Me too🥰😇

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon 

PopyRosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon 

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part:14

"Thanks honey😘" he said catching the pillow and lied down in the sofa.

Mini also lay down on the bed in anger.

At six o'clock in the morning, Mini woke up. After sitting on the bed for a while rubbing her eyes, Mini got up and took her clothes and went to the bathroom.After showering, Mini went downstairs to put the clothes in the washing machine. After putting the clothes in the machine, Mini came back to the room. Neil is still in deep sleep. Mini dried her hair and tied it up. Then went to Neil's side.

"Neil get up... it's eight o'clock," she said.

Neil doesn't respond. Mini called him 4 to 5 times. But he was not aware of it due to the power of sleep.

At last, in anger, Mini took the jug from the table and poured the water on his face.

"Omg!flood....."

Neil woke up screaming loudly.

After wiping the water from his face with the blanket, Neil opened his eyes and looked ahead.

He saw Mini standing with a jug in her hand.

"You... why are you in my room?" Neil asked angrily after getting up from the sofa.

"Pati ji don't say my room... you should say our room" Mini corrected him.

Neil gritted his teeth in anger.

"Why did you pour water on me?" he asked again angrily.

"Because you didn't wake up after calling so many times" Mini replied.

"If I didn't wake up after calling, you will immediately pour water on my body? is this right?Cruel girl" Neil said.

"yes...and I will do it again......If you don't wake up by tomorrow morning, hot water will be poured."Mini said with attitude.

"It's better to go to the original hell than to live with this devil,"Neil said,Then he took the towel and went to the washroom.

When Neil came to the room after showering, Mini was not in the room. He quickly got dressed and went to the dining room..

"Ah, did you get up early today?" Priya asked looking at Neil who came to the dining room.

"Hmm...where is Neena?" Neil asked looking around.

"Neena and mini went to meet Ashok bhai sahab" said priya.

"How many days off do you have Neil?" Neena's husband Abhinav asked Neil while having breakfast.

"I have to go from tomorrow jiju," replied Neil.

"Tomorrow? Take three or four days off, Neil. When we got married, Neena and I took two weeks off," Abhinav said.

"Ours isn't a situation where you got married. You got married loving each other…we got married hating each other," Neil grumbled.

"Yes Neil... take two or three more days off. Then spend some time with mini. Go to the cinema theatre , shopping or park with her" Priya advised him.

"Mom... This is new job so I can't take many days off it will affect my work" said Neil.

"oh ok"priya replied.

"Did Imarti bua and kids go back?" asked Neil to priya.

"yes they left in the morning" replied priya.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Guys, what about going to the theater to watch the movie in the evening?" Neena asked coming into Mini and Neil's room. Mini was on her phone chatting with her friends. Neil was folding his clothes and putting them in the closet.

"I can't" neil said in not interested tone.

"which genre" mini asked at the same time.

"Why don't you want to come? It's your favorite actor movie. It's also a romantic movie," Neena said.

"Romantic movie😐.. I don't like romantic movie. I like crime thriller's and horror movies " Mini said.

"Is it a romantic movie? If so, please book the ticket" Neil said that because he understood Mini doesn't like romatic movies.

"Ok Neil...Mini it's a nice movie. You will like it when you start watching it" said Neena..

"But didi.... "Mini tried to say something but Neena interrupted.

"Mini...after few days we will go back to abhinav's house. Before that I want to go outing with you like before. That's why I made a plan like this. You should also come please"neena requested to mini.

"ok didi.. I will come"Mini agreed.

"Thankyou my dear.. get ready fast"Neena said while hugging mini. Mini shook her head in yes.

"Neil... you didn't want to go to see the movie at first. Did you want to go to see the movie because you realized that I don't like romantic movies" Mini asked looking at him.

"offcourse yes baby! I love doing things you don't like and making you to do them"Neil replied while pinching her nose.

Mini angrily slapped his hand away.

Neil said with a smile, "Get ready fast dear devil kid, we have to go watch the movie" and left the room.

"stupid" she muttered looking at Neil walking out of the room.

Everyone was enjoying the movie in the theater. A romantic song played on the movie and Neil notices the couple sitting in front of Neil intertwined their hands and then that girl leaning on her husband's shoulder...It was a melody song. Everyone is in a romantic world after listening to that song. Neil looked at Neena and Abhinav. they are sitting on his right side. Neena was sitting leaning on Abhinav's shoulder In between she eat popcorns and feed him too.Seeing his sister's romantic side, a smile appeared on Neil's lips.

Unknowingly, Neil's gaze drifted to Mini on his left. Neil realized that she was completely bored when he saw her sitting posture.

she was yawning and looking continuously towards her watch.

"unromantic girl"he murmur seeing her actions.

He looked at the screen again and started watching the movie. Another song came. This time it is an emotional song. Neil noticed Neena wiping her eyes with a towel as her eyes fill with tears because of watching the sentimental scenes.

Neil smiled while seeing her action and whispered "emotional girl"... and his gaze again drifted into Mini.

She had fallen asleep on the chair.

"un-emotional girl"he murmured.

The last scene of the movie was the scene where the heroine and the hero come together after overcoming all the difficulties.

Seeing the scene, everyone clapped their hands happily. Mini asked to Neil as she woke up in shock hearing that voice. "Is the movie over?"

"Ah, the movie is over" he got up from the chair saying this.

Mini walked out with them after rubbing her eyes. As it was getting late, they decided to have dinner at a hotel.

"super film... very emotional and heart touching. I have never seen such a good film."Neena said while having the food.

"Isn't this the dialogue Didi said last time when we watched the movie?" Mini asked looking at her.

"vohhh...that movie was good but I like this movie more" Neena replied with a sheepish smile.

"Say this same dialogue next time too" Mini said teasingly to Neena.

"Seem like Mini doesn't like the movie "Abhinav asked to Mini..

"Yes... I didn't like the movie at all.romantic movies always have same concept and same pattern . Most of the scene were predictable. In the end I got bored and fell asleep," said Mini while eating.

"Did you fall asleep? After watching such good movies" Neena asked in dazed.

"good movie nahi cliche movie.. Most of the dialogues are very cheesy too"Mini replied with a wired expression.

"Love stories are always cliche and cheesy....but the way it is presented makes each story different. Some of the dialogues made this movie boring but the movie had a positive vibe. And the reason why it got such a positive vibe is because of the way this movie is presented. Isn't there a feeling of comfort when the cool breeze touches our body, that's what I got after watching this movie,” said Neil.

Mini rolled her eyes after hearing Neil's reply.

"I got good nap when watching the Movie "she said.

"Only those who have love and kindness in their heart can enjoy romantic movies" said Neil solemnly.

"Is it a new invention?" Mini asked in a sarcastic tone.

"It is not a new invention but an old invention. Have you heard that sometimes love makes us adventurous and sometimes it makes us selfless.... Love is something that can make an old man seventeen years old boy.. Love can make even a demon as a good person " Neil said.

"cheesy lines.... "Mini replied.

"You will think these are rotten lines. Didn't I say earlier that people who don't have love and compassion will think like you"Neil said irritatingly.

Mini did not like Neil's answer. Mini replied to that again in a sarcastic tone. Neil didn't like Mini's sarcasm and he spoke against her again. So both of them started an argument.

Neena and abhinav noticed that many eyes were on Mini and Neil. "Mini... Neil.. what is this? This is a public place. Behave politely" Neena said angrily in a low voice.

"Did I start the fight? Wasn't she the one mocking what I was saying?" asked Neil.

"Neil, don't make lame excuses like kids do. Yesterday was your marraige... but you are behaving like enemies, not like newlyweds. As Neena said, understand that this is a public place and behave" Abhinav said to them.

As Abhinam and Neena said so, Mini and Neil then started eating without fighting each other.

After reaching home Neena pressed the calling bell,Priya opened the door.

"Why so late?" Priya asked looking at the four of them.

"There was a traffic block. Did Pappa sleep?" Neena asked.

"Hmm... Then you go inside the room without making much noise. Chachi ji has come" Priya said in a low voice.

"Chotti nani?" asked Neil and Neena in shock.

"Yes...She arrived at around six o'clock in the evening. She will be here for a week.

"priya said."A week? Then tomorrow morning we will go back to Abhinav's house."Neena replied.

"Tomorrow?Didn't Didi say that you will go back after a week? Then why you change your plan" Mini asked looking at Neena.

"Because I can't stay with chotti nani....mini"Neena replied and gone to her room with abhinav.

Neena has told Mini once about Chotti nanni before. Mini understood from Neena's conversation that day that she is very strict and stubborn lady.

Mini thought that perhaps Neena decided to leave here because she could not adjust to the woman's character.

Priya said "Good night Mini beta" and walked towards their room. "Good night aunty" Mini replied and went towards their room.

Neil had already left to the room.

Mini opened the door and said "Oh shit" and closed her eyes. Because Neil was changing his dress.

While muttering "Omg!yeh devil kid" Neil immediately took the towel from there and tied it around his waist.

"You devil kid.....Don't you know to knock door before entering the room?" Neil asked angrily standing in front of Mini..

"Sor.... sorry.. I... I don't know that you were in the room" Mini replied after opening her eyes.

Mini found it difficult to face Neil, because she entered into the room while he was changing dress. and the second thing is that he is shirtless just only have a towel around his waist.

Mini quickly started walking out of the room.

"devil kid... did you see anything?" Neil asked with an awkward face.

"No... I didn't see anything "Mini replied with embrassment.

"oh... that's good....If you have seen anything, erase it from your mind" Neil told her in an admonishing tone.

Mini left the room without replying.

When mini came out of the room, Neil quickly went and locked the door. After changing his dress he opened the door. Mini entered the room without looking at Neil's face. After taking the night dress from the cupboard, she went to the washroom.

Having to go to work tomorrow morning, Neil set the alarm on his phone for six in the morning and lay down on the sofa.

Mini came to the room after changing her dress and checked her phone. Preet was in online that time so Mini started chatting with her. After ten minutes, her phone received a call from an unknown number.

"Whose call is this? Do you want to answer this call?" she asked herself. "Don't answer a call from an unknown number," she replied herself and disconnected the call.

But calls kept coming from that number again and again. Mini answered the phone call thinking that it might be one of her friends.

To be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments🥰❤

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So neil is romantic  and mini is totally opposite 😆

Hope they will soon find that common ground where they will appreciate each other's preferences.

This chhoti nani seems like those itv vamp😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mini is unromantic, devil 🤣 Neil is romantic 🤣 he will have tough time with this little devil  wife in all ways 🤣 looks like Neil will fall in love with mini soon and she will take to realise it🤣 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mini 🤣 soon she  will be wild romantic devil 🤣 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Mini 🤣 soon she  will be wild romantic devil 🤣 

For sure😆

Aur baki sab lessons ke liye neil guruji to hai hi🤣