as if 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
as if 🤣🤣🤣🤣
jab khud actors hi bole to hum kya hi kahe 🤣🤣🤣 channa mereya bhi wohi writer hai i hear🤣🙈🤦🏽♀️
sach mein 🤣 lekin aisha ko takkar dene wali dq mishti hai 🐒🐒🐒🐒Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Inka koi muqabala nhi. Sab sy badi DQ hain. Shreya chota packet bada Dhamaka aur aisha Head of Drama Queens
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Mod bhi jald hi baan jao gi. Then soon You will take over Vijay's seat 😳😎
Will be the youngest owner of IF
And then I'll take over the Crown and get Kohinoor back😍
Nahi bataongi. Dekhte jao.
Why is anyone getting shot?
Bookmarked. Started to read the Qs. I stopped after reading Laal Singh Chaddha🤪 🤪
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Bookmarked. Started to read the Qs. I stopped after reading Laal Singh Chaddha🤪 🤪
Were u expecting HR name there🤔🤣
Iss bar kisko marna hai, pehly emil phir ashley aur ab
Aisha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aur koi bhi but not LSC🤣 If she had written HR, I’d have submitted early☺️