Omg Shreya, I just noticed you're a channel moderator now 😲 ye kab hua??
Also, congratulations!! 🥳🥳🥳
Lol late latif. 🤣 It happened 4 days ago.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Omg Shreya, I just noticed you're a channel moderator now 😲 ye kab hua??
Also, congratulations!! 🥳🥳🥳
Lol late latif. 🤣 It happened 4 days ago.
Life happens. Just got out of my mind. Randomly Checked email and saw your pm. Then I hurriedly sent whatever came to my mind. 😆Originally posted by: Minionite
I know I was surprised when you got such a low mark. I thought you were trolling the questions or something. 🤣

🤔🤔
Mini round for all guys
Plz find these abusive words in the post for me , thanks .
That evil macchar, obviously 😭 That's what R3 Q6 is all about. Her plotting scenarios to kill me off 😡
Did you watch minions? 👀
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
I checked the questions again and there are few multiplications. 😆 But still utna to 5-7 me Padhaya hi jaata hai. 😆 And roots? Really? 🤪
Yes one of them is cube root. Last wala.
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
🤔🤔
Mini round for all guys
Plz find these abusive words in the post for me , thanks .
Yeh kya haiiii🤣🤣🤣
waah Rashi 😳 top kregi 😳
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
🤔🤔
Mini round for all guys
Plz find these abusive words in the post for me , thanks .
What do we get for trying?