Every time Neha Mahajan does Hellu's make up,
All I wanna do is this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfkUKD4KMe2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
But you wanted to go in this special makeover thing with Hellu. Soch lo yehi makeup hota tumhara 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Every time Neha Mahajan does Hellu's make up,
All I wanna do is this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfkUKD4KMe2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
But you wanted to go in this special makeover thing with Hellu. Soch lo yehi makeup hota tumhara 😂😂😂
I was watching their wedding episodes yesterday and the magic in those is just....😍😍😍 Even with all the ill-planned, irritating spying of Riddhu🙄🙄
Made me want to write something on those episodes 😝😝
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yeah the blouse was super sexy. Aise blouse pehen ne ke to hum aam log bas sapne dekh sakte hain. My mom will put me in a burkha if she ever saw me wearing something this deep necked😂😂😂
I think they are going to do another one with Helly. Let's see how that turns out. And someone please tell her to atleast post some pics on IG. She does all these PS and then doesn't post anything! 😠😠
There are only so many people in the forum. Jo 2-4 hain unhe bacha ke rakhna hai... So no blocking 😂😂😂
@ bold that's so true.
But Sounds like ,Hum log Dinosaur ki akhri peedi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
But you wanted to go in this special makeover thing with Hellu. Soch lo yehi makeup hota tumhara 😂😂😂
Haan, Bach gayi main yaar. 🤣🤣🤣
But ,I don't mind it for meeting Hellu. Coz my sole purpose is to meet her anyhow.
Achcha hi hota. Dono mil ke smoky eye makeup smudge kartein aur reels banate.🤣
Main toh star bann jaati.⭐️
Khair....😆
P.S. Main toh Neha Mahajan ko bol ke aati, tumhari makeup se humara smudged look better tha🤣
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I was watching their wedding episodes yesterday and the magic in those is just....😍😍😍 Even with all the ill-planned, irritating spying of Riddhu🙄🙄
Made me want to write something on those episodes 😝😝
Yup, the initial episodes had such a different charm❤️
Neki aur pooch pooch. Likh hi daalo😝
Hellu's MV reached 2.3 M views.♥️
Kuch toh progress hua.
I didn't know Sharad is the creative director of this film😍
Hope it qualifies for Oscar🤞🤞🤞
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeiotYUKS4E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I hope it does too🤞But it’s a tough process
Hellu's glimpse from her Delhi event❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf1D6QcKLHC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf1EutvKOvB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
She’s looking so pretty 😍 She went for Teej event , I guess that’s y she chose green🥰
Finally some progress❤️Bas aage badhta rahe🤞