Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I know right! And Priyanka showed how to play a Bubbly character without being annoying. 

Honestly I thought Ankit was the luckiest as he got to play such a complex role and the nobody else will ever get that opportunity. Specially Priyanka because Tejo role was so constant and stable from the beginning. And now she not only got that opportunity she has played it so perfectly. Without any bias I can say that if the awards wer actually honest she deserves to be at least in top 3  ITV actress

Priyanka is absolutely nailing this shade of Tejo. I’m glad she got to play this part. It is so important to maintain restraint and balance so that she don’t act like a child but still she has to bring that innocence in her act. She reminds me why I still watch this show.

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

I will die for her... 

Or kill... For her

She just has my entire heart

The second gif. She was brilliant in that scene. Those facial gestures and twinkle in her eyes 👏

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Good to see u as well🤗how are u dear

I’m absolutely fine Maan, hope you are doing well too 🤗

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

Man I came from a meeting and so many pages passed welcome back Ashi 

Thanks Minko

I was so shocked when I saw this EDT was opened 18 days back. Why was it running so slow?

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I hope he never reposts this cringe stuff pls god no🥲🥲🥲

Don't repost this Gupta ji , pls no🤧

I’m spared, I don’t follow him 😆

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mink

Fateh can never be trusted fully but I have faith in him because of his growth over time. He’s developed into a selfless man from the teenage child he was when running after Jasmine initially. Now we just need that growth for Tejo then I can jump on team Tejo too.

To be fair his growth has been... Ehhh. They kinda ruined him. 

Like they repaired his heart and soul but damaged brain soo much. And honestly his brains were the reason I shipped tejo with him. Realistically, T will never learn how to prioritize herself, will always sacrifice, and I wanted someone who could balance that part of her. Tejo would never be able to read and understand people like Fateh could, and they finished that. Otherwise it'll take five minutes to figure out who will manipulate everything. Earlier Fateh could see through even chammo, but now dude has lost that. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I’m spared, I don’t follow him 😆

Ohhh do you know about the vlog drama? 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanarsh

I mean she is his PR ??? really ??? 

Who the eff behaves like that with the client 🤪

Seriously, such an unprofessional behaviour  But she must have okayed that screenshot with Ankit before posting so this also reflects on him.

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Ohhh do you know about the vlog drama? 

Yeah, I do. I got the news through my mum. She was like Yeh FaTejo ka Ankit hogaya, how do I delete the channel. I told her to unsubscribe 🤣 I read all the drama on social media later.