Congrats WD and Shreya on your Promotions 🥳.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats WD and Shreya on your Promotions 🥳.

The answers are in Page 91 . You wanted me to tag you right
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hain!!! Why aren’t you playing?😲
Why is my screen showing you as a moderator😳
Kuch accha sa sochti na I don't like this one. Ek saal tak dekh dekhke I'll go annoyed
Sochny ka time hi kahan diya inhoney 🥺
Bol toh aisy rahi jesy you will be super active here. I know soon you will get disappear 😏
Congrats Shreya, the Channel Moderator and WD, the Moderator on your Promotions 🥳 👏
ab iss khushi mein Shreya will give bonus points and WD will reduce WL (if any)
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I guess it’s promotion week!
Tanu and Kadyn bhi promoted Mods and Souten is a CM now🥳🥳Congratz ladies🤗
You also got promoted 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Wahhhhhh Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳
We need a treat from all these Zalim mods 🤣
But Queen toh haina powerful toh huyi na.
Ab yeh Haathi Kon hai 🤔🤪
HAina best color hai
koi next color yeh wala karwade hmaara 😭
Congratulations guys 🥳🥳🥳🥳