sorry 😩😩 but u also forgot me 🤨
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
sorry 😩😩 but u also forgot me 🤨
Saw somewhere Ghum show is out of top 10 🤣 phir tumhari yaad aayi 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfs_vktjg-6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Couldnt resist sharing this 🤣
ok sorry then 🤷🏻♀️🥰
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfs_co5FO-H/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
MSD’s birthday today
My most fav cricket player and one of my inspiration ❤️
Haan yaar i wanted to share it with all of you. But then i thought leave it. I am just out of that crap and my puttu aka pakhi is new trp queen there. who brings down the trp🤣🤣.Ab nurse se veeeeeeerat ke baby ki surrogate banne ki bhikh mangegi then prasad toh milega audience se🤗🤗.
Noone can believe that once ghum used to remain on 2nd rank with no competition, now it is on 7th rank. I am happy now that lady will see her real aukaat that is of beggar. MERI BADDUA QOBOOL HUYI🥳🥳🥳🥳
so sorry saara frustration nikal gaya😔. Now i want this show to get off air.
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfs_co5FO-H/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
MSD’s birthday today
My most fav cricket player and one of my inspiration ❤️
Mine too
I sooo wanted smone to open a thread for him plz do😭😭❤️
good morning Vedu 🤗Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Good Morning everyone 🤗
Yes. I actually forgot to make a thread . 🥺I had many plans for today but I slept early yesterday and then in the morning work took over. I thought of taking a leave but didn't. 🤪Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfs_co5FO-H/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
MSD’s birthday today
My most fav cricket player and one of my inspiration ❤️
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27