kam hai ya zyada?Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
135k Views 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kam hai ya zyada?Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
135k Views 😳
KTK day...finallyyyy 😍🥳
yes, these episodes cant come any soon 😆Originally posted by: Babygirl728
KTK day...finallyyyy 😍🥳
No brainer, the epsiode tonite is gonna leave us with a heavy heart! I don't know how i am gonna get through 💔
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
yes, these episodes cant come any soon 😆
No brainer, the epsiode tonite is gonna leave us with a heavy heart! I don't know how i am gonna get through 💔
Last week jaisa heartbreak toh nahi hoga 🤣
If ukuk 🤣🤣
Zyda hai 😅Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
kam hai ya zyada?
lets not even go there 😆
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
lets not even go there 😆
If I wanted to go there, I would've done it last week 🤣
Mehak is still alive 😶
Multan chali gye hai 😒
Oh f**k that next episode promo!!!!
I did NOT see that coming holy shit!!!!!!