Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

Hope Mini stays devil even after marriage 😉🤣 she shouldn't change. She should keep troubling Neil 🤣 and Neil getting irritated but secretly loving the little devil 

little devil will became big devil after marriage🥰😇..... secret love🙈🙈

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drunk neil was quite funny🤣

First time i realised this minni is really devil kid as neil describes her🤣🤣

Poor neil🤣trapped and now angry, ready for revenge 😈

PopyRosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Drunk neil was quite funny🤣

First time i realised this minni is really devil kid as neil describes her🤣🤣

Poor neil🤣trapped and now angry, ready for revenge 😈

Neil is in big trouble now🥰❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part:13

Thanks...and welcome to hell devil kid"he said to himself.

Everyone decided that a simple marriage was enough. They invited close relatives, friends, and even a few neighbors.It was preet who was most shocked to learn that mini and neil had decided to get married.

Neil did not attend in wedding related discussions and wedding shopping .When Neena asked about it he said he was busy with his new job.

"lovely bua... sukhi fufaji" when Ashok's sister and her husband came to mini's house and she happily ran towards them.

when mini touch their feet for blessing sukhi touched her head and said. "Khush raho mini beta"

"where is jerry"mini asked to them.

"He is having his monthly exam, So he didn't come. "Lovely said.

Mini didn't believe what lovely said. Jerry is the son of lovely and sukhi. He is studying in class 5. mini knows the reason why he did not come.

"When will mini's dadu and biji come" asked neena. "They are not well. so they won't come" Sukhi replied.

when Neena start to reply something she received phone call from her husband Abinav.

"Mini...I should go now. See you tomorrow" Neena said to mini and gave a hug.

"Mini.. I want to see your wedding dress and jewelry. Where is it?"Lovely asked with a smile.

"it's in my room... come with me"Mini said casually and went to her room with Lovely.

Mini was standing on the balcony enjoying the cool night breeze and looking at the stars in the sky. Ashok came there.

"Mini.... aren't you sleeping? It's already 12 o clock" Ashok said to Mini.

"I can't sleep pappa"Mini said with smile.

"I also faced the same situation beta.I can't sleep eve of my wedding too" said Ashok standing next to Mini.

Mini just smiled as reply.

"Does pappa know why Jerry didn't come?" Mini asked Ashok.

"Mm i know beta..i know every thing.I know that your dadu and biji are not allowing him to come here and that they are not sick. they are not interested in attending the wedding that's why they said like it”Ashok said.

"Does pappa believe that my birth is the cause of Mom's death like dadu and biji? Did pappa ever feel that I am a bad omen"Mini asked with a sorrowful smile

"Have you ever felt that I believe like that?" ashok asked holding her.

"No... but" when mini start to talk ashok interrupted.

"I decided your marriage now not because of superstition. It was when I had an accident that day that I felt that if I die, you will be alone. Because of superstition, my parents are afraid of you. Your mother's family tried to take your life for wealth.But I think you chose the wrong person... Mini. From his behavior it seems that he is not interested in this marriage.He may have agreed to this marriage because of Amar and Priya's insistence."

Hearing Ashok's words, mini started feeling guilty. Mini starts to feel that his life is being ruin because of her stubbornness .He will also have many dreams about marriage and married life but by getting married he will lose all that. Mini start to have a thought that her decision was wrong and she went to the room feeling guilty.It was a restless night for mini with many thoughts. Mini fell asleep around four in the morning.

"Cream sherwani? I don't like this colour "Neil said angrily to Priya.

"Can't you tell this earlier?"priya asked angrily.

"I am seeing this now. I don't like it. I won't wear this sherwani", said Neil.

"It's been 10 days since we bought this. It's not my fault that you didn't look at it earlier.Don't act like a kid Neil.Wear your dress and come fast "Priya replied and went from there angrily.

"Unliked colour dress and unloved bride" Neil said to himself looking at his sharwani. After getting dressed, he was combing his hair in front of the mirror when he heard someone knocking on the door of his room.

Neil went and opened the door. It was his friends Bobby and Arjun.

After saying "Looking hot man" to Neil, Bobby entered.

"When did you come?" asked Neil.

Arjun said to Neil "5 minutes before ... no one will say that this is a wedding you don't like if they see your face."

"There is no way without acting happy"Neil replied.

"But your bride has a sad look on her face," Bobby said.

"Did you see her?" Neil asked.

"yeah.... She seems very upset"Arjun said. Neil went to answer something but Priya called them downstairs so they went downstairs.

The marriage took place at the nearby Kali Mandir. They left there. Mini's dress was red bridal suit.

She did not wear much jewelry. Simple makeup was done. She was like an angel in bridal look.

Neil noticed the sad look on her face during the wedding. Neil felt like asking what's the reason of it but he didn't ask because of ego.

During the photo shoot, Neena asked for the reason why her face was dull and Mini told that she miss her mom in this day that's why she is sad.

"Mini, for so long you had been coming to this house under the label of our neighbor and Neil and Neena's friend. From today this house is yours too. Welcome to our home" Priya said to Mini with a smile after finishing the arati.

Mini just give a smile to priya.

"Mini, kick the pot and enter inside the home"Neil's bua Imarti said.

Mini shook her head in yes then kicked the pot and stepped inside the house as their bahu.

Mini did last some rituals absent mindedly. After some time Neena took Mini to Neil's room.

"Mini... you changed your dress and take rest. Your dress is kept in the cupboard. Neil will come after a while" said Neena.Mini shook her head.

After Neena left, Mini took a pair of night dresses from the cupboard and went to the washroom.

After changing her dress and coming to the room, Mini looked at her house through the window.

"It's ten o'clock at night. Will pappa eat anything?" she thought, so she called Ashok's phone. He answered the phone call on the first ring.

"Pappa, have you eaten?" Mini asked

"yes beta. I ate dinner. "ashok replied.

"Have lovely bua and sukhi fufa ji gone?" Mini asked. "Mmm... all the guests have gone.Now I'm alone" said Ashok with a laugh.

Mini said in a serious tone, "If you had got a second marriage, you wouldn't be alone." Ashok didn't like Mini's answer and they started arguing. At the same time, Neil is standing in front of the door of the room thinking whether to enter the room or not.

"Bhaiya... why are you standing here without going inside" asked imarti son Aarav who was going to his room with a bottle of water.

"I thinking whether entering or not," Neil replied.

"Why are you thinking like this to enter your own room?" Arav asked.

"Because a devil is inside the room"Neil replied..

"Devil? There is no devil inside bhaiya, only mini didi"Arav said.

"Mini is devil"Neil murmur.

"Bhaiya,Go inside without wasting time.Mini didi is waiting for you"Arav said shyly.

"Why are you so shy about that" asked Neil seriously.

"Because it's your first night. All the best for your first night," Arav said shyly.

"first night nahi last-night. 7th graders talk like college student."Neil stepped inside the room saying this to himself.

Seeing Neil, Mini disconnected the phone. Neil ignored her and took the dress from the cupboard and went to the washroom.

"Neil I want to talk to you" she said to Neil who came to the room after changing his dress.

"kya?"he asked to her without looking her face.

"Neil, I know... you had a lot of dreams about marriage. Because of me, they all got ruined. I feel so guilty. You shouldn't lose any of your dreams because of me. we can't live like a couples . So divorce is a good option for us." Mini said hesitantly.

"Divorce? I was not interested in this marriage and you all emotionally blackmailed me and now you want a divorce. It won't happen devil kid. I will not give you divorce "Neil said angrily.

"Neil I'm sorry about it. Now I'm saying this for the good of both of us. I thought about it last night" Mini said calmly.

"Then why you didn't say this before the wedding?" Neil asked angrily.

"If I say that in front of all the guests, it will affect both of our families." Mini said guiltily.

"Excuse me... one minute. Are you afraid of me and that's why you told a story like this and mentioned divorce?"Neil asked skeptically

"afraid for what?"mini asked.

"Are you afraid that you will fall in love with me if you live with me?" Neil asked with a wink.

"love myfoot.... that towards you.. good joke" mini said angrily.

"No devil kid... you are afraid about it.. that's why you are saying this now" Neil said jokingly.

"No never.100% sure I will never fall in love with you" Mini said with attitude.

"I am also 100% sure. You are afraid that you will fall in love with me that's why you talked about divorce. Not out of guilt" Neil also said with attitude.

"Nahi"mini said angrily.

"Yes devil kid... Your afraid "Neil replied.

"Nahi😡"Mini replied.

"Yes"Neil replied.

"Nahi😡"Mini replied.

"challenge?"Neil asked.

"yes. I will stay here as your wife and prove you that i will never fell in love with you"Mini replied confidently.

"yeah... this is what I want. I won't let you get away like that, I'll make your life hell baby..." he said in his mind.

"Then a piece of advice for you. Don't cross your limit. If you touch me I will kill you" Mini said like a Queen.

"I'm not that kind of person. even i don't want to share bed with you"Neil said angrily and take blanket from the bed and lied in the sofa.

"hey i also want to give an advice for you."Neil said to mini who start to lie in the bed

"what?"mini asked angrily.

"I know I'm handsome and hot... so control yourself too. if you try to cross your boundry.... I will really became your hone wali bacchi ki baap

😉" Neil said to mini.

Hearing that, Mini angrily threw the pillow at him. "Thanks honey😘" he said catching the pillow and lied down in the sofa.

to be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neil don't want to give divorce 🤣 very smart 🤣 now devil Mini need to get into action mode 🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally yhe love hate relationship gonna start😆

Loved it so much

Cant wait for the update

PopyRosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Neil don't want to give divorce 🤣 very smart 🤣 now devil Mini need to get into action mode 🤣

Neil will be in hell if Mini is in action mood 😇🥰

PopyRosid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Finally yhe love hate relationship gonna start😆

Loved it so much

Cant wait for the update

Thankyou ❤🥰