Are you sure Question 10 mein koi gadbad nahi he?? 🤔
I'm feeling like some student asking for correction of exam question. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you sure Question 10 mein koi gadbad nahi he?? 🤔
I'm feeling like some student asking for correction of exam question. 😆
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Are you sure Question 10 mein koi gadbad nahi he?? 🤔
I'm feeling like some student asking for correction of exam question. 😆
Ya 10 is toughest n m going blank
I found 10 very easy 😆
😲 mahaan ho tum. Charan sparsh
Yes actually
I'm also stuck at question 10 🤪
10 minute se wahi soch rahi hu aur yaha aake dekha tum log bhi wahi keh rahe 😆
Sarson ke khet mein 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yes actually
I'm also stuck at question 10 🤪
10 minute se wahi soch rahi hu aur yaha aake dekha tum log bhi wahi keh rahe 😆
Mein toh 1st day se stuck. All rest i got on same day🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I want newbies so they can give me a sneak peek into the vault. 😈
Bachpan ki khwaish hai 😒🤣
Arey arey
Ye kaun hai jo mujhe barso baad dikha😳😆
How kokila modi 😆
That one single question is getting on my nerves I'm telling you 😆