Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
we are morally corrupt intellectuals 😆
Legendary morally corrupt intellectuals 🤣
Danish: *just doing his job*
Me: *you know the kind of stuff I write*
Danish:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfoZQgzK7IB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
"Mehak ke chale jane ke baad kya Shamsher khud ko sambhaal paayega ya maayoosi ban jaayegi uska Muqaddar?"
in the words of Danish: "bahut Aaala Ashley, Bahut Aalaa" 😆
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfoZQgzK7IB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
"Mehak ke chale jane ke baad kya Shamsher khud ko sambhaal paayega ya maayoosi ban jaayegi uska Muqaddar?"
Naah fam he's straight up gonna be...oh btw third gif mein u can see Sheru also!




Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
in the words of Danish: "bahut Aaala Ashley, Bahut Aalaa" 😆
Someday he's gonna say this to me for real 🤣
Ashley, we have decoded this! Dont tell me you have missed this point also 😆Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Naah fam he's straight up gonna be...oh btw third gif mein u can see Sheru also!
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Ashley, we have decoded this! Dont tell me you have missed this point also 😆
I remember the point. I am just stating here for others 😆
Ab dekhna hai toh dekho 🤣
I wanna see what twists Sheru brings in Shamsher's life! Cuz they share a very interesting dynamic! That small scene between them was fun to watch 😆