This pic
They all looked so happy ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This pic
They all looked so happy ๐
Adhuri mineil kahani is like a curse on rajita's writing ๐คฃ
All her shows and also her creative skills have gone down the drain since PB fiasco.
All these pictures were lovely but my favt one is one in which they are looking at each other โบ๏ธ that stare
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
All these pictures were lovely but my favt one is one in which they are looking at each other โบ๏ธ that stare
So is mine โบ๏ธ

This pic was sensation back then ๐ all were zooming in out ๐คฃ and demanding with crew for this particular pic ๐
This pic ๐ฅโบ๏ธ
best of best
a little bit of billies, a little bit of sounoor and a little bit of mineil...it had everythingโค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
best of best
a little bit of billies, a little bit of sounoor and a little bit of mineil...it had everythingโค๏ธ
Yes and also gives love Neil vibes. Those attraction, pp ,fights , jealousy ,confession ,first kiss of theirs in resturant
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
best of best
a little bit of billies, a little bit of sounoor and a little bit of mineil...it had everythingโค๏ธ
This makes their chemistry attractive. That natural things happening around ๐ you know what I mean ๐คฃ
True โค๏ธ those fights๐คฃand chickey mouse enters and Neil getting jealous๐คฃ cabin confessionโบ๏ธ mini trying to attract neil after base class ๐คฃOriginally posted by: N_sharmaa
Yes and also gives love Neil vibes. Those attraction, pp ,fights , jealousy ,confession ,first kiss of theirs in resturant
shows MiNeil are love Neilโค๏ธ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277