I think Nina has someone else in her mind.😉 Who is he ?🤔
Chat Clubs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Nina has someone else in her mind.😉 Who is he ?🤔
Hinna , how did this thread became [Matured Content]?
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Favorite actor hai 😑 hubby nahi.
Na mera fav actor hai na hi kuch aur
Kuch nhi jo sehar ko khud pasand hota hai uss py mera naam laga deti hai 🥺
My elder Sister Awida is very humble and she understands me well. She knows i don't like haroon bhaiya.
Thank God you wrote Mind not heart 🤣
This CC is all about me 😎
Now I am feeling special 😳
I am happy our secret conversations aren't revealed to the whole world.😆
phir kon hai your favorite actor Faisal Quraishi ya Atif Aslam
You deserve it girl. 🤗